If you had your time again ... would you?

I was 31 when I had DD, and it took us three plus years of trying to get pregnant with this little man, and I just had him last week at 36. :)

I wouldn't change a thing. In my early twenties, I was married to someone I would not have kids with, and didn't meet DH until I was 27. We had a few years together before having our daughter, so it worked out perfectly for us. He's already talking about number three and our little guy was born last week. :p

I honestly think there are pros and cons to having kids young and having kids older, and all in between. I am 37. I have kids 11, 5, and 2. I am busy and tired but I don't know that it would be different if I were younger.

I'd definitely do it again... in fact, I am! :haha: I was 35 when I had DS1, 37 for DS2. I am 41 now and will still be 41 when this baby arrives (fingers crossed).

My only regret is that perhaps if I had them a bit younger I wouldn't have had my MCs (2 last year), but who knows? Younger women do have MCs too.

The only thing different if I could change anything would be this would be baby no 5 rather than 2 my three angels would be with us as well :flower:

I did say no more it was to heartbreaking but here we are 40 and pregnant everything happens for a reason and I also say never say never who knows after this pregnancy what will happen though I darent say that to OH I think he would collapse if he knew I wasnt adverse to another whilst still growing this one :haha:

I have no regrets having had my boys over 40 except that now I am too old to have more. I do wish I were 10 years younger for that reason alone.

If you knew what you know now would you have a child after 35?
I have one already but will be at least 37 if OH agrees to have another.
Should I just be happy with what I've got and forget about having #2? I know no-one can answer that but I'm interested to know what it is like truthfully to have 2 young children in your late 30's.

My mums best friend had her 2 children after she turned 38, the only thing she has struggled with is the teen years but i don't think they are easy for anyone xx Go for it! I started in my early 20's but if i hadn't had them then, would have started in my 30's no problems xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->