if you will be ttc soon... what are you hoping for? boy/girl/multiples

I heard that identical twins can only be the same sex. Does anyone know if that's a myth or if it's true?

I heard that identical twins can only be the same sex. Does anyone know if that's a myth or if it's true?

Identical twins share the same DNA so they are always boy/boy or girl/girl although there has been VERY rare cases of the egg splitting before the gender has been "decided" and then boy/girl twins resulting.

Identical twins share the same DNA so they are always boy/boy or girl/girl although there has been VERY rare cases of the egg splitting before the gender has been "decided" and then boy/girl twins resulting.
Oh wow, I've never even known this. Thanks for the info

I would love twin girls and a little boy! Twins run on both sides of my family so hopefully i'm in with a chance :)

Twins run on my mom's side but I don't know about my dad's side.

I would love a girl but would be happy with boy/girl twins.

We have been blessed with a girl already so I would love a boy but another girl would be lovely too - Sisters. Now Twins! Well I think it will be hard work at first but what a great way to extend the family with only one pregnancy.

I would really like another little girl but I will be psyched either way. I would really prefer not to have multiples, but I think that is pretty unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->