if you won...

weestar21

Reaction score
the lottery what would you do with the money?
every saturday i buy 1 lucky dip and 1 dream number and me and Adele sit together with our fingers crossed both of us holding the tickets :blush: and we cheer if we get a number. Every week she says maybe this week we can go to disney land and the look on her wee face when we dont win :cry:

so if we win we will be going to disney land :happydance:

If you go to disny land in California, I will meet you there! : )

If I won the Lotery, I would travel!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
thats a deal then suz might even take you with us :lol:

:headspin: :happydance::headspin: :happydance: :headspin:

GOOD LUCK! I hope you win!

would be nice but the luck we have i very much doubt it :dohh:

id go 2 florida, dream ive always had!! dunno bout the rest lol

We dont do the lottery. I am happy with our lives as it is, and you see how often coming into that sort of money ruins peoples lives, and people only like your for your money etc. Plus Id always be scared that if I did the same number each week and forgot one week and they came up, or I looked at my ticket for the wrong week etc.

i wouldnt care what people thought of me if i won the lottery, good things come to those who wait and yes its true money doesnt buy happiness but by fuck it would make living a bit easier.

i have never done the same numbers as not sure what ones to do hence why its always a lucky dip, you never know.......

i would buy a house and me mums house also clear debt travel the world and work part time

i am happy with my life as the way it is too, but hey, liek id turn down 8 million or so!!!!

My OH plays - I play every now & again!

I'd be quite happy with 5 numbers (a win in thousands rather than millions) to go on a decent holiday & secure a house.

If I won the lottery jackpot I'd have to buy a house outright kit it out - do the same for my lil sister for her future & put money to good causes. For me personally at this stage that would probably be directly to chidlrens homes for holidays & special times of the year (like christmas).

A few holidays - a holiday home in my fav place & god knows ...

Money sadly does make the world go round & it would be nice to feel comfortable but like Cat says too much money can cause so much unhappiness & attract greedy people/friends.

Okay if I took part and I won lol, Iwould prob use the money to go out to a third world country and see the money being spent to help people there, and help fund a childrens home or womans refuge. Find a way of investing it so the interest could go on and on helping people instead of just spending it.

My OH had a very wealthy ancestor who set up a pedigree, so that a trust was set up for all future 'Scott's in the family could get a non returnable grand should they choose to go to university, so our sons will be elligable for that. I think thats a really nice legacy to pass down, its like an inheritance that keeps going for generations.

Well there goes idea #1!!

EuroDisney it is!!

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-011.gifHOW MANY OF THESE ARE YOU ASKING FOR BUDDYhttps://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sauer/angry-smiley-011.gif

Depends on how much we won.

But generally speaking:
  1. Buy House to live in temporarily
  2. Buy land and build own house!!
  3. Buy a few cars;
    1. BMW X5 for the family movements
    2. Porsche GT4 - for me
    3. BMW M7/Merc S-class to get to work
  4. Have a bloody good holiday
  5. Buy a speed boat / cruiser
  6. Buy a business
    1. Car Sales
    2. Kiddies soft play area's
    3. Pub/Restaurant
:headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

If I Won The Lotery I Would Ship Imthedaddy To California to be near me!!!

Ooh I always play this game. I would give amounts to my family, friends and a few charities, then would buy land and build my own house. Then I would get OH and Seren and travel the world - when she was a wee bit older so she could learn all about the world that way.

Depends on how much we won.

But generally speaking:
  1. Buy House to live in temporarily
  2. Buy land and build own house!!
  3. Buy a few cars;
    1. BMW X5 for the family movements
    2. Porsche GT4 - for me
    3. BMW M7/Merc S-class to get to work
  4. Have a bloody good holiday
  5. Buy a speed boat / cruiser
  6. Buy a business
    1. Car Sales
    2. Kiddies soft play area's
    3. Pub/Restaurant
:headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

tht it lol!!!

I would make sure that my closest family were ok and then i would buy a house, a new car and go on a holiday coz i havent been on hols at all for 4 years. I would invest some i think for childrens futures etc and then not sure what i would do with the rest.

Although dont do the lottery anymore so cant win anyway .. lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"