If your DH said yes, would you be trying now?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
We are awaiting until December to try as we agreed to have a 2 year age gap but I keep thinking that I would have a closer age gap. I asked DH last night if he wanted to start trying now and he flat out said no, if he would have said yes, we could have started ttc on my next cycle (I've only just ovulated) and if I fell pregnant the first month, there would be a 21 month age gap.

Would you start ttc straight away if DH agreed?

YES! We're also waiting until December. What would be the harm in starting just a few months early? :)

Yes. It kind of happened, we were WTT until September, but right when I was ovulating DH said he would be okay, so we DTD...don't know if we caught it or not...but pretty much since I'm past ovulation I guess I've kind of moved into TTC instead of WTT because the next time I ovulate will be Sept...but yeah, I'm definitely answering yes to this question!

A part of me thinks yes quick before he changes his mind but a part of me thinks no, we need a bit of a financial cushion before we start TTC. It depends whether Id let my heart or my brain decide really!!

Oh heck yes! I'd drop my pants before he could finish saying it :haha:.

I used to think so but I've just gone back to work, life is hectic and I think I will wait till some time next year now.

Yes although a baby born in our before July wouldn't be ideal, we are wtt Dec but if he said the word before that is be there with my pants down before he could say go

I'm single but if I were dating someone and they said that I wouldn't be ready because I want to go to college next September. That would very hard with a baby or a young child.

I would really love to and I would find it VERY difficult not to try earlier than planned...but I think I would try and be sensible and stick the timeline.

defo id love to ttc now but oh dead set on jan nxt year oh well not long now cant wait

Yes! But also good to have a date to plan towards.

Once my surgery was out of the way? Most definitely!

No, I need to lose weight, we need OH to be fully settled in his job, and I need to make sure it's not my due date around the time of my final exam for university in June! I am finding it quite hard to wait though!

Nope.... My youngest is only 7 weeks (on friday).
My fiance wants one now, I am making him wait. Lol!!

My husband has already said yes; I'm the one holding back. I want to finish getting my body and health ready... Plus our daughter is now walking, so I'm enjoying the days with just her while I can. It is nice though to know I have options!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->