If you're on a calorie counting diet

S

Serene123

If you're on a calorie counting diet and you're eating between 1000 and 1500 calories, if one day you treat yourself and eat 2000, will you put weight on?

cheat days keep body clock ticking!

i have cheat day once a week i try hardest not fall under 1200 cals daily as this is lowest you should go.

if your eating below 1000 cals then have cheat day your more likely to gain fat weight rather than just natural increase in weigt which will drop couple days late if your eating no less than 1200.

I normally eat 1300-1500 but some days I'm just not hungry at dinner so eat hardly anything and that's where my calories are made up x

I have a weekly cheat day as well. Not sure how many calories it is (as I count WW points) but I would imagine it's a lot!

https://www.theloseweightdiet.com/lose-weight2.html
Calculate you Calorie Maintanence Level then -500 calories. That's what you should eat when dieting (no less than -500 though)
About 3500kcal=1 pound so 500 calories shouldn't make you put on weight..unless your eating 500 calories more than your CML everyday.

like someone else says it requires 3500 to gain a pound so unless your cheat was that high i wouldnt think u should gain anything, as for the calories your body may naturally start gaining weight after 1500 calories although for women its supposed to 2000 try and see if u can work that out and then cut it down but not by loads and loads and i really wouldnt recommend going lower than 1200
Lou
xxx

I was told it takes 3500 calories in excess of what your body needs to gain a pound.. that can be spread over any given time frame though... which could be 500 more a day (a burger) for a week.

So, to answer the question. I let myself loosen up a bit on the weekends. I will say eat out with family and order in my "limits".... I like to get a chicken sandwich on whole wheat no mayo or cheese @ mcdonalds and a diet coke... not much a splurge but I did eat out! :dance:

GOODLUCK AND SUCCESS DEAR! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->