If you've had a chemical pregnancy, please help

sjackson310

Reaction score
So today I found out this pregnancy is not viable (beta went from 77 to 90 in 51 hours, aka doubling time of 226 hours. A day and a half before it was 77, it was only 50) and I am 17 dpo. So my beta HCG is still rising, I have had no bleeding at all because i doubt my body has discovered this isn't going to work.

I need to terminate this pregnancy and I feel like these levels will continue to slowly creep up for weeks before my body gets the message. I work with my OB and he just said "well let's just give it time and if you notice any sharp pain or bleeding let me know" (so basically rule out an ectopic).

My due date with my twins that I lost in July was yesterday, and now today I find this out. I just want to get this over with so I can try again :cry:

I have read about Vitamin C and I have just taken 1000mg, and going to repeat every 2 hours as instructed. Has anyone tried this before? Or any other useful tricks? Sorry I didn't know where to put this thread.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you! I have had an ectopic recently, but I can't even imagine all this!

As far as my levels, they did the same thing with my ectopic. They creeped up slowly but never doubled and would sometimes lower and go up again.

Unfortunately I dont know any way of making your body drop the pregnancy any faster.l I would of appreciated something to speed mine along but I had to wait 5 weeks for it to go and that was only with doctor help.

I just hope that it speeds along for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->