Ignore function

i can see the person i blocked... just with a little bar on it. maybe i didnt do it right. wouldnt put it past me to be honest :blush:

i can see the person i blocked... just with a little bar on it. maybe i didnt do it right. wouldnt put it past me to be honest :blush:

Actually if I click on a thread started by someone I have on ignore I can see that I have them blocked. However I can only do that from the new post highlight thing (words don't fail me now!), when I'm in an actual section I don't even see the post.

So we can both be right!:flower:

I have someone on my ignore list, and I dont see anything they write unless its quoted by someone else. So I dont really notice them at all anymore! (Praise the lord :rofl:)

Yeah they can still see all of your posts.... super sucky!! :( lol.

But I guess even if you could block a user from reading yours they could view as a guest anyway, so you'd still have to post in members-only areas lol.

Guests viewing threads always make me so antsy! Sneaks..

If they start a thread you can see the thread title but if you click on it a warning comes up to say the thread starter is in your ignore list and you can choose whether or not to read xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->