Ikea delivery

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Has anyone used it? Not the one where you order online...but you go instore. How does it work?

I have, you go round and collect and pay for your stuff as normal then take it over to the delivery desk, if you go before a certain time its normally same day delivery (the one i have been to its normally at your house within 2 hrs)

My experience was you have no choice on delivery time lol!

They were going to deliver it on our anniversary when we were due to be out. When
I asked could it be they day after they said I would be charged a 24hr storage fee for the extra day.... Til I got upset about our wedding anniversary and they caved!

Other than that, all good! We took the trolley through thy scanned the items and took payment, and gave us the delivery date x

I have - just ordered all of my stuff and left it at the paypoint beside the CS desk and filled out the paperwork then they delivered a few days later. I see your in Glasgow - I paid £35 for delivery to city centre from the Braehead store for quite a lot of stuff so good value I thought :flow:

That's the store we will be using and were 3 miles out from city centre :D

Not an option for us. Our nearest Ikea is Edinburgh so they charge a fortune for delivery - -£60

We have, it costs £15 from the Nottingham one to our house :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->