i'll never understand this (drug content)

Very good points in the last page or two! x

Just wanted to put this out there to see if any of the other smokers are like me in terms
Of other drugs... While I openly admit that I smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I don't drink tea or coffee so don't have a regular caffine fix, I absolutely hate taking prescription medicines and if I *must* then I research it thoroughly and sometimes ask for an alternative drug based on what I find, , i vary rarely take painkillers for a headache etc as im wary of their long term effects, and refused pain relief in labour apart from gas and air as i was concerned about the effects on both me and baby, i refused the flu jab when pregnant because I'm not positive it's necessary or even safe for a foetus, and I delayed Ru's mmr jabs for as long as I could (based on childcare restrictions) .... So it's not like I'm happy to just put any random old substance into my body, and when I do, it's after careful consideration...do the non smokers thing that this is weird?

My point exactly, they are both harmful, unnecessary and undesirable! I just said u cant compare it to cooking! :)

Risks from growing Weed = selfish pleasure my point exactly!

Yes, I know it's your point, that's why I used it. I was applying your own logic to highlight the contradiction you made by saying that I couldn't compare the two things!

Just wanted to put this out there to see if any of the other smokers are like me in terms
Of other drugs... While I openly admit that I smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I don't drink tea or coffee so don't have a regular caffine fix, I absolutely hate taking prescription medicines and if I *must* then I research it thoroughly and sometimes ask for an alternative drug based on what I find, , i vary rarely take painkillers for a headache etc as im wary of their long term effects, and refused pain relief in labour apart from gas and air as i was concerned about the effects on both me and baby, i refused the flu jab when pregnant because I'm not positive it's necessary or even safe for a foetus, and I delayed Ru's mmr jabs for as long as I could (based on childcare restrictions) .... So it's not like I'm happy to just put any random old substance into my body, and when I do, it's after careful consideration...do the non smokers thing that this is weird?

I wouldn't say so much weird as hypocritical :wacko:

Lol yes, that's probably a better word for what it could appear as!

I don't think its weird. You do your research and you use what you feel has an acceptable risk and don't use what you feel doesn't have an acceptable risk. Its what we all should do even though our choices in the end may be different, we should use facts to decide what is acceptable to us or not.

smoke from anything, even candles is harmful. If it wasn't, my asthma wouldn't react to it. My body is definitely sending me a warning sign about smoke. I used to get it bad while growing up around my chain-smoking father (cigarettes)

This is a bit old, but I just wanted to say that I am anti-drugs, and I think, for me, smoking pot or weed, or whatever people like to call it, *looks* bad. Whether it is (and I am pretty sure it's not healthy) as bad a cigs or not...I don't know the evidence. But, I am very anti-drugs...and I don't smoke, never have, never smoke marjuanna, and I only drink one or two glasses of red wine a YEAR....that's it. I am not for marajuanna being legalized at all. I certainly wouldn't want my kids to...that's for sure! (not talking about medical marjuanna...which I know nothign about).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->