ill probably lose my baby. :'( heartbroking right now. hcg results

annaaabanana

Reaction score
Hey yall. I posted on here that last Monday my hcg was at 412.. well Thursday I had said they were 800 something. well doc told me this morning Thursday they were at 799. yesterday only at 1243. I think my heart just broke :( she said it's rising which is good... but not doubling which is bad. so not sure if ill keep the baby yet or not. I don't know what to do right now. I get my blood done again tomorrow and I'm just hurt. I'm broken hearted and idk what I'm going to do. this freaking sucks!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, honey...I'm so sorry to hear this. The 48-72 hour rule is just a guideline, but from what you're describing, your levels don't seem to be rising terribly well, unfortunately. I'm also most likely experiencing a miscarriage (this is my 4th pregnancy, 3rd miscarriage, and I have a 10 month old daughter), and it's very tough emotionally. I'll be praying for you. Take care, and don't give up on your dream of having a family. :hugs:

Im so sorry anna i really hope you get good news with your draw tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and have my fx!!

thank yall :) I am gonna stay calm until tomorrow! well I'm really not staying calm... but I'm gonna not literally think of it till tomorrow.. I really am praying for a miracle.. thanks yall! :( im trying to get through this. this is so dang hard

Oh, honey...I'm so sorry to hear this. The 48-72 hour rule is just a guideline, but from what you're describing, your levels don't seem to be rising terribly well, unfortunately. I'm also most likely experiencing a miscarriage (this is my 4th pregnancy, 3rd miscarriage, and I have a 10 month old daughter), and it's very tough emotionally. I'll be praying for you. Take care, and don't give up on your dream of having a family. :hugs:

and I'm sorry and I hope you do not have to go through it again :(

I wouldn't lose hope yet. Some women's hcg just doubles more slowly.

Well, what will be, will be, I'm afraid. If I am having a 3rd miscarriage, then this baby was not meant to be from the beginning, and we'll try again when we're physically able. I won't give up. If I would have given up after my first 2 losses, I would not have my Hannah...

My first miscarriage was the hardest. It's never easy, obviously, but I think it's important to stay focused, and continue to try to conceive when you're physically and emotionally ready. I figure if I'm meant to have another child, then the Lord will make it happen.

thank yuall for all the hope :) I am praying!!! no bleeding or cramping or anything.. so maybe just maybe the baby will make it. but I am preparing myself for the worse. this is gonna be worse than my first mc if I do mc again. my first mc my hcg only got up to 38.. :(

It did nearly double. I wouldn't count it out yet. With my MC it actually dropped some.

It did nearly double. I wouldn't count it out yet. With my MC it actually dropped some.

you are right! :) and im sorry you had one too :( I guess I should be atleast glad that it is still rising. she said that is good. I guess when I heard that I just thought of the worse.

I'll keep everything crossed for u, hope it all turns out ok xx

I'll keep everything crossed for u, hope it all turns out ok xx

thanks so much!!!! <3 :hugs: everyone.. I'm praying for the best. I'm not cramping or bleeding or anything so I hope it stays this way.. and they continue to rise. they said they will do an ultrasound when my hcg get's to 2000

Good luck for tomorrow fingers crossed for good news!

I hope the next results are good Anna, otherwise just view this as a very good try, you're young and it'll happen again!! There was a really great BBC article that my DH read me because I've had a chemical & m/c too: it explained that sometimes women's bodies are a little too good at picking up that one embryo that should have been bunted (a chromosomally unfit little embryo). Yeay that our bodies work well but boo to the fact that not every month produces a viable little blessing. You don't want to bear a child that's not well but at the same time I know how much it hurts to lose a pregnancy too. Just rest on knowing that you are SO young and it WILL happen again for you if this one doesn't work out. :hugs:

I panicked because my HCG was only 134 at 14 dpo but it then went up to 470 at 16dpo. Then I panicked because I was measuring small at my ultrasound by a few days.

There is so much to worry about but I truly believe if the baby is meant to be, it will be and no amount of worrying can change that.

I have heard quite a few sucess stories with low rising HCG's, if you google it there are quite a few stories of misdiagnosed miscarriages due to low HCG.

Got everything crossed for you xx

Aww...keep calm, it's all you can do! I agree with the other ladies, you're not out yet! It's going up! With my MC's it started decreasing. (have no idea what my hcg is with this pregnancy as I didn't want the stress!)

Hang in there. <3 Keep the faith. It's not over til it's over. <3

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope that all will be well and that baby is doing ok

Also with my miscarriage my HCG was like 34, then 36 and then like 8!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->