ill probably lose my baby. :'( heartbroking right now. hcg results

Fabulous news and such a relief in a way I'm sure Hun! I will hope you see progress on your next scan and will think positive thoughts for you:hugs:

Great news! I really hope that baby is just taking his/her time in there and hopefully we'll hear good news next week :)

Thank goodness, that's just great! Let us know how things go on Wednesday too, keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is normal :)

:hugs:

Yay!!! Anna thats great really hope all is perfect wednesday. Im so happy for you that its not ectopic

SO happy that it's not an ectopic honey. Please keep us updated. xx

YALL I JUST GOT BCAK FROM THE DOCTOR! WE SAW THE GEST SAC AND YOK SAC!!!!! :D well, one concern is he says it could be a missed miscarriage... but the sac measures to be over 5 weeks and I am suppose to be 5 w 5 days today!! sooo, wedsday I get my next ultrasound... and if we see the bby, than i have not had a missed miscarriage.. but im very glad that ectopic is out of the picture! the reason he says i could have a mmc is becaues my hcg is not rising too fast, its rising, just not doubling.. so im just hoping for good news wedsday and praying! but so glad it is not ectopic!! :D thank yall everyone

Thats great! xx

Great news, best of luck for next scan! :)

thank yall all so much!!!! im so hopeful and pretty confident.. i was happy the sac was measuring right :D but he said it could go either way and he would hate to do the d&c wright now because the levels might just not rise as fast as others.. im worried but happy!! because i know the baby will be okay!

That's great news. I hope the news gets better on wednesday.

I want to thank all of you!! :D love all yall!!! <3 I love being able to come on here and share what is going on.. still praying! i'm actually exited for wedsday.. just confident!! <3

Im so glad your keeping such a positive attitude that really is a powerful thing and nobody knows your body better than you so if you feel like everything is good your probaly right and i really hope you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->