ill probably lose my baby. :'( heartbroking right now. hcg results

thank you everyone for the kind words :) i really am praying that my hcg starts doubling right! my progesterone is just fine.. but she didnt tell me that I will lose the baby. just said that my hcg is not doubling as good as some. and will not know if it is a healthy pregnancy till I get my ultrasound which they are doing one once my hcg gets to 2000. i am praying hard. and yes my first mc my hcg stopped at 38 and stayed there:( i just do not wanna go through another mc! thank you everyone so much :)

I dont blame you i couldnt imagine another one i know how you feel i was terrified of another loss amd my symptoms are so minimal now im still worried i just really hope you dont have to deal with another loss and that your hcg will be right back on track.

You just never know hun so hang in there. Will look for an update from you:thumbup:

hey yall.. the doctor called me today. i have to go in for an ultrasound first thing in the moring. at 9 30. they think i have an ectopic. my hcg only got up to 1400.. so they are pretty certain. and the pains i am having, and also the pink spotting i was having. im terrified and scared. im soyoung and had no clue that it could happen at this age. pleaes everyone pray the doctors are wrong and it is not that! im seriously praying for the best. and im extremely terrified but im staying strong and calm!!!! thanks everyone.. still have hope tho. wont know till the am!!..

hey yall.. the doctor called me today. i have to go in for an ultrasound first thing in the moring. at 9 30. they think i have an ectopic. my hcg only got up to 1400.. so they are pretty certain. and the pains i am having, and also the pink spotting i was having. im terrified and scared. im soyoung and had no clue that it could happen at this age. pleaes everyone pray the doctors are wrong and it is not that! im seriously praying for the best. and im extremely terrified but im staying strong and calm!!!! thanks everyone.. still have hope tho. wont know till the am!!..

Oh no! I'm so sorry hun! :( if it's an ectopic, I would think they would want you to go to the ER or something?! That can be so harmful to you!! I'll be praying for you!

my doctor told me if i start bleeding or doubling in pain to go to the ER. but it's about 8: 30 right now. my appt is at 9:45 ! im so scared praying for a miracle. <3

I've got my fingers crossed for you, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Is this your first? With my first I had a MMC which resulted in a D&C procedure, I'm 18 so wasn't expecting it as I didn't even know anything about losses in pregnancy I thought it would all be a walk in the park, but age means nothing unfortunately. :( If it does come to the worst news and you are experiencing an Ectopic then just know you can try again, I don't know much about Ectopic pregnancies but you will be given a second chance, I got pregnant just a few weeks after my D&C and so far this is my rainbow baby, just because it happened once it doesn't mean it'll happen again. I'm praying everything works out for you x

I'm hoping you get good news. Sorry you're going through this.

Im so sorry your going through this, just read the thread xx

Praying for you Anna ... Waiting for your results....

Just caught up with this thread as it's in a different tri. So so sorry you're going through all this stress and heartache, watching for the results and keeping you in my thoughts <3

YALL I JUST GOT BCAK FROM THE DOCTOR! WE SAW THE GEST SAC AND YOK SAC!!!!! :D well, one concern is he says it could be a missed miscarriage... but the sac measures to be over 5 weeks and I am suppose to be 5 w 5 days today!! sooo, wedsday I get my next ultrasound... and if we see the bby, than i have not had a missed miscarriage.. but im very glad that ectopic is out of the picture! the reason he says i could have a mmc is becaues my hcg is not rising too fast, its rising, just not doubling.. so im just hoping for good news wedsday and praying! but so glad it is not ectopic!! :D thank yall everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->