Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

thanks ladies................can bfps arrive after a few minutes?i know its bfn im just curious about it.Its just sooo pink my dh nearly passed out haha i was like nooooo dont luk at that :haha:

Hi ladies,

Could some one take a look at my chart and let me know if you think I've ov'd...

Thanks
xx

yep :yipee: cd 16 possibly cd15
goodluck :)

Thanks babyhopes I wasn't sure as my temps are all over the place!!! And I stupidly didn't do an OPK on saturday as I was crazy busy. I hope it was cd16 as I would feel that we covered our bases better :)

Can you look at my chart too please???? Thanks

u ovulated cd 21 the plus opk on cd 19 meant u ovulated 48 hours later..so everything looks good! x

Can someone look at my chart and tell me when they think I ovulated? FF is saying CD22 but I didn't get a peak on my CBFM until CD23! :shrug: I had a 'high' on CD22....

It's just strange for the monitor and my temps to tell me different things.

I'm going in for a 7dpo progesterone test so I wanna make sure I have my ov day right.

Thanks!

FF moved my O date from CD 12 to CD15 what do you ladies think??

I don't know, Beaner. Are you using a basal thermomater, because your temps seem to all be rounded to the tenth. I think if it were hundredths it would work better. I think maybe you ov'ed on the 12th and that one temp was just a rogue temp?

Anyone have any insight into mine? I need to know when to go in to have my 7dpo progesterone test.

FF moved my O date from CD 12 to CD15 what do you ladies think??
looks right.
According FF, ovulation usually occurs on the last day of lower temperatures, here.

What do you girls think about mine?

I hate how it looks like roller coaster. :cry:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e8112

7dpo, here's my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31dcab
how does it look? :D

7dpo, here's my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31dcab
how does it look? :D

Temps seem to be staying high, which is good. I'm not very good with charts that haven't got crosshairs though :wacko:

I'm 8dpo and I'm not sure about my chart, it looks so different from last month it's confusing me :shrug:

What do you lovely ladies think.... (click on the ticker in my siggie)

Yeah, i know, it's my first month charting, and I started mid cycle so it's not great.
But yours looks good, your temps are staying high!!
Fingers crossed
xxx

ok, girls...i've had a CRAZY ridiculous cycle for me this time. please take a look at my chart...if you disregard the multiple positive opk's and fertile cm...just looking at my temps and my first positive opk, when do you think i ov'd????? if at all??? :help:

just as an fyi: i recorded ewcm after my first positive opk based on the rule to record your most fertile of the day. HOWEVER, it was literally just a "one wipe appearance", one time each day. DRY all the rest of those days after cd16, and DRY with internal checks for cm as well. the whole opk's are another issue i think that i will be addressing with my doctor, but i need opinions...i think i've Ov'd already. ff hasn't given me crosshairs yet. :wacko: :help:

Bunny, I wouldn't worry about your pre ov temps so much. As long as it goes up tomorrow and doesn't go below the coverline you're good.

Toxic, it looks good to me if I'm reading it right.

Pink, it looks good to me so far, maybe that dip at 5 was implantation?

Pk2, based on your info I think you ovulated on CD16 or 17.

Okie doke, can someone please look at mine? Did I ovulate on CD22, or later, as my CBFM would lead me to believe?

Okie doke, can someone please look at mine? Did I ovulate on CD22, or later, as my CBFM would lead me to believe?

I'm really not sure - although I would say that I would put it at CDD22 or 23..

Sorry I know that doesn't really help...

xxx

Pink hun your chart is looking quite good!!!!

Allie, I think CD22 looks about right for your ovulation with your temps and everything x

Pink hun your chart is looking quite good!!!!

Thanks Hun - do you think so..? I'm feeling really weird though think I might have a bug or something, I posted a thread here

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/458365-feel-weird.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->