Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

Nope hun, sorry! do u hav vip or basic membership? as 1 of the other ladies was having probz posting hers and she seems to think it was coz she has a basic membership x

im doing good.ff says im 6dpo idk i think possibly 3-4 dpo.
i wont be testing until 20th argh if i last that long.my temps have gone sky high so thats good! :)

Temps are lookin fab hun, better than mine lol...as long as its confirmed ov im happy tho...gotta hav my bloods done on thurs for prog levels then bk to the gynae a wk monday!! Think my test date will be 22nd! if AF dont ctch me out first.xxx

thanks hun,im pretty sure i had chemical last month judging by ff.so im glad my temps seem to be going the same altho way to early to tell x

Are any of you ladies charting and taking provera to bring on aunt flow??? I am taking provera and my temps have gone up a lot sense starting and I would like to compare my temps with someone also taking provera. Baby dust to you all.

im doing good.ff says im 6dpo idk i think possibly 3-4 dpo.
i wont be testing until 20th argh if i last that long.my temps have gone sky high so thats good! :)

Temps are lookin fab hun, better than mine lol...as long as its confirmed ov im happy tho...gotta hav my bloods done on thurs for prog levels then bk to the gynae a wk monday!! Think my test date will be 22nd! if AF dont ctch me out first.xxx

thanks hun,im pretty sure i had chemical last month judging by ff.so im glad my temps seem to be going the same altho way to early to tell x

Well i wish u all the luck in the world hun...and u neva know we could be bump buddies x

Ive completely lost the plot with my cycle. My temps are all over the place!

Hey Mrspop! Its early days yet hun :hugs:

Hey hun! It is indeed, just a bit scared the stupid soy and bvits screwed me up. Im just glad I havent Ovd yet and hopefully will do this week with some time off for relaxed attempts at egg catching lolz! :haha:

hi guys

Mrs Pop im in the same boat i think im screwed this cycle my temps are suggesting i've ovulated early and my CBFM is saying low im blatantly out this month

next month im not taking any supplements just folic acid, im sure my body needs a break

i thort id post a pic of my test at 7dpo.
ok i know its bfn and after the time limit it was a wierd test lol
https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9456/dscn1093w.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello ladies :hi:

Can someone please take a look at my chart? I'm starting to get a sort of zig zag pattern and don't know what to make of it. I figured I'd leave the interpretation up to the experts. :thumbup: I'm roughly 6-7 DPO (I think)

u ovulated between 15-17th i think.ur charts looking fine hun dont worry x

:hi:

I'm new to this 'temping' business and I was wondering if you lovely ladies could have a look at my chart and let me know how 'normal' it looks

Thanks
xx

How strange!!! im keeping my fingers crossed for you hon when you testing again?

its look fine i would say the dip at the end will lead to af if it doesnt go up tomos x

:hi:

I'm new to this 'temping' business and I was wondering if you lovely ladies could have a look at my chart and let me know how 'normal' it looks

Thanks
xx

Very promising hon that looks like a dip hopefully tomorrow you will get a lovely high temp

How strange!!! im keeping my fingers crossed for you hon when you testing again?

ill wait till sunday now :)
only one frer left got lots of ic's left

good luck babe...7DPO is early so a few more days hun and u neva know...keeping my fingers crossed 4ya x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->