Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

Just the thread I needed!!

First month temping - can you have a look at my chart? (click my ticker)

Yes, temp usually dips when AF is coming, so if it stays up it's all good!
mine is styaing in the same place too, and i've just ordered some internet cheapies so they'll arive mid week for me to test. oooh i hope we can be bump buddies!!
xx

Yes, temp usually dips when AF is coming, so if it stays up it's all good!
mine is styaing in the same place too, and i've just ordered some internet cheapies so they'll arive mid week for me to test. oooh i hope we can be bump buddies!!
xx

Fingers crossed for us then!!!
How long have you been TTC?

First cycle for me, we've been NTNP for about 5 months prior (which was basically me not telling him as much) i was pretty much doing the same thing, obsessing all the time haha.

Toxic fox, your chart looks good! why dont you have a coverline though?

Looks good,Mel. Yeah, it just needs to stay above the coverline and if AF is coming it should drop.

Toxic, maybe you can add in a coverline at the day your think you ovulated? So it's easier to interpret.

I'm so annoyed, my temps are up nice and high but I'm testing BFN. I'm only 10dpo I suppose but it's so dissapointing!

Go to My Chart on the left, then scroll down to Ovulation Detector and click Tuning/Overide. You can then pick which day you want it to say you've ovulated (the vertical line) and what you want your coverline to be (the horizontal line). All of your post ovulation temps should be above the coverline, and since you had a nice rise it looks like yours will!

It looks good, :thumbup: but I bet you could lower your coverline to 36.05 or 36.10.

The coverline is meant to be just higher than the average of your past temps, I believe. The lower it is, the better your chart will look because it will show your temps staying high. Also ,the coverline will have to be lower than your 1dpo temp, since 1dpo will be your rise.

Allie your chart is looking really good! I think your going to get a BFP!

Beaner, your chart looks fantastic!

I am really hoping it is looking good! I am trying my hardest not to test yet so I don't get my hopes up!

Yours is looking good too! When are you thinking of testing?

Oh i'm totally in the same boat, i ordered some internet cheapies today so should come mid week. I don't have a shop near me that sells HPTs thankfully, so i'm not allowed to test early!! :rofl:

I can't resist testing...I got a BFN today which was dissapointing but I know it's still early.

Beaner, yours is looking good too, a nice rise today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->