• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

I took a test today too Allie - 12dpo and got a bfn - I was gutted

xxx

I can't resist testing...I got a BFN today which was dissapointing but I know it's still early.

Beaner, yours is looking good too, a nice rise today!

Yea I think it's still too early but you had a nice dip too that could have been implantation!

:dust:

Sorry about the BFN pink! It's not over yet, though.

Beaner, I keep looking at at that dip lol! The thing is I had a bit of spotting on 7dpo and the dip was 5dpo but maybe the dip came before implantation? FX!

Your temp keeps rising which is great!

:dust: to everyone!

I think from the pregnancy charts i've looked at it looks like the temp dips and then you spot so that would totally make sense!

Baby Dust to you!

Mine is a very new chart - only started temping mid cycle - and I think I'm ov today, although it's very hard to tell. No +opk as yet.....

Feel free to have a look and let me know what you think!

Mine is a very new chart - only started temping mid cycle - and I think I'm ov today, although it's very hard to tell. No +opk as yet.....

Feel free to have a look and let me know what you think!

I think to tell we'd have to wait to see if you had a rise and it stayed up. You could have possibly ovulated but I thought I did on CD12 and FF says I did on CD15..we will see!

My chart is teasing me
I got flat temp 3 days in a row :wacko:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e8112

The temp is not broken, I tested it not by laying in bed and the result was different.

this was false positives i got 8dpo now bfns :(
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5126/phpdnuuxlam.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sorry about the false positives babyhopes. :hugs:

I'm getting BFNs, too, at 12dpo. :(

Ah hun - I'm so sorry :hugs:

How was your first day in your new job..?

xx

Well, I was expecting my temp to rise today....but it dropped, by quite a lot. What does this mean?!??:wacko:

You might be ovulating today katie!

My temp keeps dropping, AF will be here tomorrow. And my chart was looking so good at one point!

4 days in a row, same temp. Odds.
I don't want to test yet. Scared. LOL

My temp went right back up today....does this mean I ovulated yesterday?

Can someone who is a more experienced charter please help? Thanks!

It is really hard to tell without more temps before and after. FF takes three raised temps to see if you've ovulated. Who many days is your cycle normally?

I spotted yesterday then it stopped and my temp dropped (not a alot just a bit) but this morning it has gone right back up and no more spotting?

AF or perhaps implantation this late?

My last cycle was 37 days. Historically it has been 28 days, but I've just come off the pill after 15 years. I thought I had ovulated on Monday (cd24) but then temp dropped again yesterday, but right back up today....

Either way, I think I'm in the 2WW. Due to test on 29 November.

^ Good thing you started charting, or you would have missed that :D
Yah see if your temp is still up for the next 3 days, then we'll absoulutely know that you missed ur surge.

After 4 days of flat temp, today it dropped.

I caved and tested today, it's a BFN :(
Gah, I've been having a weird feeling in my stomach and feels like there's something stuck in my throat and want to vomit for the past 3 days. That's called nausea, right?
I hope this is not a new PMS symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"