I'm 75 kgs and today I start to have unexplained burps.

purplerose

Reaction score
Hi guys,

As the heading says, today I went back onto my old diet to kick start my metabolsim again.

I had my yogurt, a wholemeal bun, green tea and a piece of fruit for lunch and afternoon tea.

On the way home, I started to get unexplainable burps. I was just minding my business and a large/loud burp escaped my throat.

It's never happen before. Anyone else get this?

Just adding something else.

Yesterday I went to a popular fast food chicken place and I had a chicken burger, a small bottle of coke, small chips. I also grabbed a chocolate mousse. By the time I was mid way though the chips I felt stuff and since I wasn't going to be anywhere near a fridge, I started to eat the chocolate mousse.

I was nearly sick, it was to rich and to make matters worse there was caramel sauce at the bottom of the tub. I forced myself to eat it and you know what, since I have been eating a lot better. I couldn't believe I was sick.

If it was the old me from 8 months ago, I would be fine eating that meal including the dessert. It just goes to show how wonderful the body is into knowing when enough is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->