I'm 8 weeks TODAY!

WTTMommy

Mama to Rach
Reaction score
So either I'm 8 weeks pregnant today (using my LMP) or I'm celebrating not having a period for 8 weeks! Either way, I think it's appropriate to celebrate*. I've never had this long of a cycle in my life! If you're interested, I see my doctor tomorrow for blood test results and I'll find out if I'm pregnant, or what the hell is wrong with my body.

I need all the :dust: you can give!

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

*Obviously I'm trying to make light of a very frustrating and stressful situation.

Millions of luck!! My friend took test after test after test of BFN before a doc confirmed with blood that her now 2yr old daughter was actually present in the womb! haha. xxxx

Fingers crossed for your:bfp: tomorrow, lots and lots of luck and baby dust xx

Sorry to keep everyone in suspense :D

Today's CD 60! Still no sign of :witch:

Doctor's think I may have PCOS. Ultrasound today showed no sign of cysts on my ovaries, but my hormones are imbalanced and I'm producing an excess of male hormones. I'm being referred to en endocrinologist for further analysis.

Thanks for the well wishes :D

oh huns do hope it nothing serious pls let us know how u getting on, hopefully if it is hormonal then simple hormone treatment will help u get bk to normal or the underlying cause is found and treated, good luck hunny xoxoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->