Im a little worried..please help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by groundedangel, Jun 3, 2013.

1. groundedangel

groundedangel Well-Known Member

I have been having alot of pressure in my lower left abdomen since yesterday its not painful its just alot of pressure.. should i call my doctor in the morning..i am not bleeding or anything..just freaking me out.. anyone else dealing with this?

2. Prinny

Prinny BABY NO.3 DUE OCT 2019

When I was pregnant with my DS I had a pressure feeling Low down from about 20weeks, I was told this was just due to growing, stretching and my baby's position (he was breech) I had the constant pressure all the way up until birth, this time round I dont have any pressure I don't know if it's because my baby girl is head down or just because im carrying a little higher, personally I'd think I'm sure there's nothing to worry about but I do know once you've got yourself worried it does help to have some reassurance from a professional, so IMO I'm sure everything's great bit I guess it's no harm just having a check with your mw or doctor in the morning,
    Hope you don't worry too much..x

3. nullaby

nullaby Well-Known Member

There's a lot of growing and stretching going on. Take a bath and relax. I would say if its there tomorrow call and get reassurance that everything s okay :)