I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Lele, I think I see something hun! Its so early though!! Fx'ed it gets nice and dark! :dust:

I feel like I still see something faint!! I really hate dollar tests though, they gave me the worst evap in the world. Try a FRER, or maybe an Answer or one of those tests? :)

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 7dpo2.jpg
    7dpo2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
I see a faint line too, and it looks pink to me!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 8
i definitely see that line hun!!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• cycle day 41.jpg
    cycle day 41.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 12
Ok...another day another test can't help myself lol...sorry so many oh went to work to early so couldnt use his phone which takes much better than mine so dont know which is even a lil bit of a good pic for you
8dpo.jpg

8dpo2.jpg

8dpo3.jpg

8dpo5.jpg

Period due 2moro, test not getting any darker, probably ectopic like last time, we will see but there was a line at first, photo aken 15mins after. See what you think.WP_20130422_001[1].jpg

WP_20130422_002[1].jpg

lele i still feel like i can see something but those pics are a little fuzzier xx

lele I see a faint line on one of them...you seem more addicted than me LOL

lol they are all the same test...but if your referring to how early i start yes lol

Is clynn ok she normally tweaks back quite quickly, maybe she is in rehab for her addiction to poas I should be LOL

lol maybe she is at work or something..Clynn we hope all is ok!!!!

OH got me regular $ test on his lunch....not sure if i see anything but not going to stop testing either lol
8dpo7.jpg

8dpo8.jpg

8dpo9.jpg

8dpo10.jpg

edited to add more tests lol sorry :)

I just received the news that my blood test was negative, so I decided to test again. Do you see anything? Thanks again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back