I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

All if my recent ones. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
They're not all positive, I've also had negatives of these and of an Asda test and a CB digi x

Well I don't think they're all positive lol. You think they look it? As I'm only very early on in my cycle too. Only cd19. But has a teeny spot of bleeding cd17 so made me take a test, and had a mixture of BFP's and BFN's since. X

Could you tweak this one please Clynn :D

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps6393e3d8.jpg

Well I don't think they're all positive lol. You think they look it? As I'm only very early on in my cycle too. Only cd19. But has a teeny spot of bleeding cd17 so made me take a test, and had a mixture of BFP's and BFN's since. X

I see a line on every single one of them and that's without even enlarging the picture... The negatives can be explained by less concentrated wee perhaps?

Clynn can you tweak? cheapie at 12DPO with FMU... I cannot tell if there is any color or not. I thought I saw some pink in person but now in pics I cant tell. Thanks so much...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
Wouldn't fmu be the most concentrated though? Ohhhhh I just wanna know for sure! Lol. Soo frustrating! X

Maybe implantation bleeding?!? I had a spot of blood the next morning an got faint positives after the alotted time for the test. I tested everyday but it wasn't until cd26 that I got a blazing positive! So wait a few days and check again... Those digis aren't very sensitive :)

I got another test for tomorrow morning an Asda one, going to take that and then if a BFP I think just forget about it and put these tests down to faulty ones x

Kirstie. I think you need a minimum number of posts first - it's like 5 or 10 from memory?

Then upload photo to photobucket, copy the IMG link and paste the link in your comment.

OK so when my OH got home used his camera so its much clearer, I know it looks net but when I upped the saturation myself I could of sworn I could see something so I figure show you lol

20130621_171328.jpg

They def. look positive to me. Digi's are less sensitive. GL!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
Definitely see a line on that one hun!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
I definitely see the line and it looks pink to me! FX for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
I feel like I see something but i've gotten crappy evaps on those tests. FX they get darker!

Attachments

• IMG_20130621_075426.jpg
    IMG_20130621_075426.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly