• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

I def. see something, but can't tell if it's an evap or dye run as I can't pull much pink out of it. GL to your friend, I hope she gets her BFP!

Attachments

• abbys test 21.jpg
    abbys test 21.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
  • abbys test 22.jpg
    abbys test 22.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
Test #4 is DEF. the darkest so far. I would be pretty excited... with triggers they are supposed to get lighter, not darker right?!?!?!?!?!:happydance:

Attachments

• trigger 4.jpg
    trigger 4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 14
so you think the bottom is darker? thats the latest test, the one on top is from last night

Attachments

• trigger 5.jpg
    trigger 5.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
I see SOMETHING, not sure whether evap/shadow/BFP! GL hun!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
I feel like the newest one is pinker, and seems more concentrated on the test line while the first seems more like a shadow line? :shrug: I really really hope this is it for you!!!!

Attachments

• trigger 5.jpg
    trigger 5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
thanks you so much! I really appreciate it! You are excellent at this!

I feel silly posting mine since it's incredibly early, but I have nothing else to do while I wait!!

The first is yesterday, second today.

I don't expect much of anything, my line eye is getting the better of me though :haha:

Attachments

• hpt2113.jpg
    hpt2113.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 18
  • hpt22132.jpg
    hpt22132.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 17
Sorry Clynn...you are just so good :)

Attachments

• trigger6.jpg
    trigger6.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 11
How many dpo are you? Idk if it's your line eye.... I see something!!! FX its not an evap!

Attachments

• hpt221323.jpg
    hpt221323.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 19
  • hpt221321.jpg
    hpt221321.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 16
Don't apologize!!!!! I think this is your darkest, pinkest yet!!!! Eeeeeeek I so hope this is your BFP!!!!!

Attachments

• trigger61.jpg
    trigger61.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 12
  • trigger62.jpg
    trigger62.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 10
I'll jump in and give you some help on some tweaks every now and then! :thumbup:

How many dpo are you? Idk if it's your line eye.... I see something!!! FX its not an evap!

At most I'm 7 dpo. 5-7 dpo. And the lines on your tweaks, I'm seeing irl. I know the one has color, do both to you?
Thank you for the tweaks.

Hey ladies! I just wanted to say I was the crazy lady who tested with the "homemade" tests. Pee in bleach and pee in pine sol. With bleach its suppose to fizz up if you're pregnant and pine sol i ssupposed to turn color. My bleach one got a little foamy and carbonated like and the pine sol turned cloudy.. I'm not sure if these are even real but it was definitely interesting fx. For good news on my next hot.

I've got another one!

Top one is yesterdays, bottom is todays FMU! Pretty sure this is it!

Attachments

• triggerbaby.jpg
    triggerbaby.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 32
I've got another one!

Top one is yesterdays, bottom is todays FMU! Pretty sure this is it!

I'm on my phone so it's a little hard to see but are you sure you need those tweaked?! lol
They look pretty positive to me!

Definitely see the lines!

Attachments

• ababy4us.jpg
    ababy4us.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members