I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Hi...good luck to you...I'm thinking I'm out just waiting for af....think I see something on yours though good luck!!!!!

I think it is just a dye run. I missed my positive OPK, I am thinking I didn't start testing soon enough because when I did test it was beginning to fade, so I am thinking my positive OPK was the day before that. I decided to keep tabs on my cervix to see how that felt and it seemed softest almost 5 days later. So I am either 8 DPO or 3!!! Last night I had the most vivid dream that I got a positive pregnancy test. So either my subconscious really wants to get knocked up or I am preggo, lol.

Lol... not sure when my pos opk was either I missed a day here and there testing lol FX'ed for you!!!!

Helloooo again :) Wondered if you could work your magic on these two for me from today pleasssse!

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3758/9167615319_d10540b4f2.jpgIMAG2736 by GeckoRachel, on Flickr

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3758/9167641813_bca41c2062.jpg
IMAG2729 by GeckoRachel, on Flickr

Henrysmumkaz - I can clearly see that!!!

Amber yours too! Any updates?

Can you!?!? I'm really not sure. I keep looking at the pictures again and thinking why the hell did I upload them, theres clearly nothing there. Meh this sucks!!

I can, however, see a line on your second picture so fingers crossed!!!

Can you!?!? I'm really not sure. I keep looking at the pictures again and thinking why the hell did I upload them, theres clearly nothing there. Meh this sucks!!

YEp definitely, I had a quick tweak and you can make it out easy, I haven't managed to pull out colour as it looks too early, I think in a day or two you will get it clear. YOur picture is so cute!

YEp definitely, I had a quick tweak and you can make it out easy, I haven't managed to pull out colour as it looks too early, I think in a day or two you will get it clear. YOur picture is so cute!

Ahhh thanks so much. I won't lose hope just yet then!

Alice is proper gorgeous too x

WIth Alice I got lines like that at about 7dpo and they got darker about every two days, I have a progression thread of them I can link to if you wanted :) think yours is darker than mine at the moment x

WIth Alice I got lines like that at about 7dpo and they got darker about every two days, I have a progression thread of them I can link to if you wanted :) think yours is darker than mine at the moment x

Oh yes please, that'd be great! The last two times I was pregnant I didn't test until the day of my missed period. So all this TWW thing is kinda new to me - and very frustrating!!

Could you tweak these? The green one is an ovulation test just to compare to where I think the line should be (and where I'm seeing it) on the pregnancy test. Got my + OPKs on CD 17 and 18, now on CD 28, so I guess 10-11 DPO?

good.jpg

night.jpg

Please tweak these, too!

5 minutes after testing:

u.jpg

25 minutes after testing:

o.jpg

Crap cant figure out how to load it from my phone. Picture in my journal ,poo

Top one is 5dp5dt IVF cycle Bottom 6Dp6dt :thumbup:

Attachments

• 0630130424.jpg
    0630130424.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12
Can you please tweak this
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2013-06-30094014_zps23b87172.jpg[/IMG]

Can you tweak these? All taken today!! Maybe 12 DPO

c.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts