• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Can you tell I am a newb? I can't figure out this picture attaching stuff.

Attachments

• WP_20130914_032.jpg
    WP_20130914_032.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
Are you referring to responding and attaching a photo? If so, you have to have at least 10 posts on this website before posting a picture or a link to a picture. You currently only have 3. Is that what you meant?

There we go. Not sure if there's anything there, but hoping you'll see it if there is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 11
I don't know how to tweak tests very well but I definitely see something on your test Mannaa.

Really?! Maybe I'm not going crazy! Thanks so much!

Lilprincess26

That test looks really dry. I definitely see the line but i'm leaning towards evap since it's so dry. FX though, I know this was a while ago but if it turned out to be a BFP let us know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3
Not sure if I see something or not but the pics are a bit blurry. FX for you! Maybe a faint something on the last one

Attachments

• CAM00801.jpg
    CAM00801.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CAM00803.jpg
    CAM00803.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM00809.jpg
    CAM00809.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
I see a shadow line but can't tell color. FX it gets darker!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
:hugs: Welcome to BnB hun! FX for a quick BFP for you! Not sure if I see anything on your test or not feel like my eye keeps catching on something. Hope to see a bright BFP for you soon!

Attachments

• WP_20130914_032.jpg
    WP_20130914_032.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
I definitely see your line hun!!!! Eeeekk FX, I think you're pregnant!! Hopefully the line gets darker and more in-your-face noticeable over the next day or too!!! Excited to see an update!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 15
Yea that looks pretty stark white negative to me. Thanks for the tweak. I'll let ya know if I test again or get a bfp :)

Oh gosh! I knew I wasn't seeing things. I'm glad someone else sees it. Thanks for doing it so fast! Was not trying to conceive but if it happened, then yay!! Now I just have to wait and see because my clear blue I took an hour ago said "not pregnant" hmmm.. Will have to wait n see!

Clearblue digi's are less sensitive then FRERs for sure, Clearblues are supposed to read 50miu and up, FRERs are supposed to be 25miu and up but I believe have read as low as 12 or even lower!!!!

Yeah I read that earlier today! I wish I had known that before I bought 3 of them! Haha

I don't think i'm seeing anything on your test just yet hun. FX it's still too early.

Attachments

• DSCF0756.jpg
    DSCF0756.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
Hiiii clynn, sorry to hear life has been crazy. Hope it settles down for you now. I'm not trying to get pregnant at the moment but I will keep checking back until you've got your own happy news to share. Lots of baby dust to you and everyone xxx

yea hope so Clynn, with naked we can see very very faint line aside of word T written ...
waiting 2 more days if no AF so test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->