• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm a tweakaholic, upload your pregnancy tests for me to tweak them!

Not sure i'm seeing anything yet hun, but i'm keeping my FX that a beautiful line appears!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
I definitely see something, and it looks pink to me!! FX for you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
My eye keeps catching on something, but nothing defined yet. FX it gets darker!

Attachments

• 20130918_215447.jpg
    20130918_215447.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
Not seeing anything just yet hun, but is the test the right way? For some reason it seems to me like you took the pic the wrong way. I included a pic of my last FRER test to try to show you lol, I think you took a pic of the back non-shiny part instead of the shiny part the line shows on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ctp-102825-1359701303.jpg
    ctp-102825-1359701303.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 4
Not seeing anything just yet hun, but is the test the right way? For some reason it seems to me like you took the pic the wrong way. I included a pic of my last FRER test to try to show you lol, I think you took a pic of the back non-shiny part instead of the shiny part the line shows on.

Oh wow! Whoops, I feel like an idiot! :doh: well I'm testing in the morning so hopefully it will be clear enough I don't need a tweak!!!

clynn sorry to bug you but i posted this on gallery can u look at these and tweak for me please!!! i see something irl but blue dye tests suck-- but i took like 4 pics at the bottom of page one
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2011291-swear-see-irl-bfp-tweak-plz.html

Don't feel like an idiot!!!! lol i've done it before too, those tests are tricky once you pull them out of the case!!! lol GL with testing tomorrow hun, keep us updated!!!

junebaby- you're not bugging me ;) I def. see a faint something but can't tell if it's blue or greyish. FX it gets darker!!!

Attachments

• CAM00882 (1).jpg
    CAM00882 (1).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
  • CAM00910.jpg
    CAM00910.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
  • CAM00914.jpg
    CAM00914.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 6
well this is like my 8th bfn lol! not sure how many dpo i am as i have irregular cycles, but last af was aug 14th shouldnt it show by now?

It honestly just depends. Some women get weird cycles where they don't O until way later in their cycle. Do you ever chart? If you take a BBT temp and are used to charting it could tell you whether you are post-O or pre-O temps. Other than that there's really no way to tell unless you get a BFP or AF shows. Keeping my FX for you!

no i have never temp or charted so yea sucks for me because since i have irregular cycles i may not have o'd yet or not o'd at all, but im hoping for some odd reason its still early! tons of syptoms too! so i dont know what to think

and also im assuming if i was preggo then frer would have picked it up 2 days ago, and blue dye wouldnt show a vv faint before frer im assumming

2 days can change a lot! You could have just been implanting 2 days ago which wouldn't have enough hCG, so there's always a chance you're gonna get a positive- especially when you don't know when you've O'd or not!

yea but ive been having syptoms for like maybe 2 wks!
gassy
headache
heartburn
bloating
peeing alot
tired
cold/runny nose
twinges in my belly etc
so it just doesnt make since ughhh :( i wish i could get a blood test, but no insurance right now, with my dd i found out at 6 wks, so if it goes by my last af i would be around 5 wks it should show by now

i would have thought 2 nice pink lines would be seen by now :(

Clynn can you magic anything out of this picture? :haha:

p.s ive been having crazy vivid dreams the past few nights! don't usually get these, i never remember any of my dreams!

Attachments

• DSCF0066.jpg
    DSCF0066.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 17
So this is from this morning:shrug: (hopefully the right side this time!!!) It looks the same as yesterday, maybe slightly darker but still barely there. I'm not even sure you can see it as well in picture as I can in person... ugghh. i REALLY thought it was going to be a clear, dark positive this morning! :cry: I think I may have ovulated way later than normal which would make me much earlier than I think I am! So, we'll see! I didn't find out I was pregnant with either of my DS until I was 6 & 7 weeks pregnant though... so... I guess i'll just keep waiting!!!! Thank you so much for all the help!

Attachments

• DSC_0332.jpg
    DSC_0332.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi I'm in need of ur help really bad !!! Plz tweak this !!! https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/image_zps6a7dd1a8.jpg

Hmmm not sure I feel I see something but the shadow on the test window is throwing me off. FX for you!

Attachments

• DSCF0066.jpg
    DSCF0066.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
I actually see something on this one, can't tell color though. Excited to see the next one! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0332.jpg
    DSC_0332.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2
Sorry hun but I think the flash was too bright on the test strip, I can't do much with tweaking! If you can try to get a picture without so much brightness on the test, that would work better. FX something is there!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama