I'm about done

Chel

Reaction score
I've still got another 2 and a half weeks to go, but I'm done. I've loved being pregnant up until the last few days, but suddenly I'm exhuasted, I feel sick, I'm sleeping 10-14 hours a night, my back hurts, my head hurts, it's awkward to move, I'm cranky, I feel sorry for myself (if you haven't noticed)

I'm just suddenly really uncomfortable physically and unsettled emotionally.

Hopefully its just a bad couple of days, because I cant do this for another 2 weeks, I'll be too miserable to be a good mummy!

Grrr!

Does anyone else just feel a bit over being pregnant?

umm i've been over being pregnant for like ever now! lol I hate it now :(

Im getting there slowly but surely...:hugs:..These stretching pains are worse then the bh...

i sympathise completely!! and i can sleep forever, but then feel dead guilty :(

Not long now hon, besides it will be worth it for the end result x x

Im slowly starting to get there too, give it another couple of weeks and your LO will be here!!

I feel like i've been pregnant foreveeeerrrrr but i still dont feel ready to meet my LO :cry:

I feel like it's never gonna end and I only have 1 /2 weeks left. Enjoy the sleeping hun - I'm so jealous! I fall into bed exhausted at night, but then don't sleep. I'm getting really cranky about it now!!!:hissy:

I've been over being pregnant for a looong time. Wish I could get the sleep you're having but I will when I start my maternity leave and I'll certainly not be feeling guilty about it. Thought 3rd tri was getting pretty tough but when I threw up yesterday morning I confess I began to feel my body is just taking the piss now!

It's a real shame we cant lay eggs. I was discussing this this morning with my partner... how much better would laying an egg be! Birds have it made!

Anyway, I'm feeling better this evening, still achy and sore and tired, but my man took me on a picnic today to cheer me up and kept telling me how cute and beautiful I am all day. I also did some painting to give myself some peace.
So my spirits are lifted a lot.

And thank you for all the empathy... its nice to know its a shared burden and that some day very soon we'll all have beautiful babies to love and cuddle.

Glad you're feeling a bit better. I find it all comes to a peak and I feel like I can't go on and I have a cry and then feel better again for a few days. Bit like very long contractions! lol

Yeh i completely understand. Im sooo frustrated now i just want my baby :hissy:

One day i will say right im not going to moan or anything just going to enjoy the time i have left to spend with OH and daughter and then by evening when the pains become unbearable and im then sayin grrrr i just want this baby out and i start moaning again :rofl:

Not long now though we are all nearly there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"