I'm baaaaaack! :)

LunarSpoon

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

After stalking these boards for months during my first pregnancy, I'm back! My son just turned 7 months old and we found out last night that we're expecting #2 :happydance: Any other mamas with Summer 2014 babies now pregnant with their second?

Not looking forward to another month or two of morning sickness... but hopefully it'll fade after about 12 weeks like last time. It's brutal!

I'm breastfeeding my son and intend to do so as long as he's interested. I'm willing to try tandem nursing once LO #2 is here, but we'll see how it goes.

Anywho... YAY FIRST TRIMESTER! :thumbup:

Hi! Congrats :) I'm in a similar position - am 12 weeks with number 2 and a 10 month old! Also still managing to keep up the breastfeeding and will continue as long as my son remains keen! So far so good... How you feeling otherwise? I was a little apprehensive about the age gap but now more excited than scared! Hope the pregnancy treats you well :)

Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm no longer breastfeeding but I have a baby boy who will be turning one in April and a daughter who is going to be two in April so I'm not new to close pregnancies :winkwink: Hope you feel better soon! My morning sickness just hit a few days ago.

Congrats! Mine was 7 months also when I found out we were having #2!!! Due date is at the end of September. My morning sickness and symptoms have been much worse than my first pregnancy, and having an 8 month old to care for has been tough. Also, my milk completely dried up when I got pregnant so I was unable to continue breasrfeeding as I had planned. We are very excited to have two so close in age though!

Hi same as me I found out when my baby boy was 7 months!! Snap

How're you feeling xxx

MacNYellow, I remember you from the Third Tri boards! How did you know your milk dried up?

As for how I'm feeLing, I didn't notice any symptoms aside from realizing my period was late. This morning, though, I did feel light headed and nauseous until I ate a good meal... which was how morning sickness started last time! How are you guys doing?

DD is 9 months and I'm about 6 weeks along. My milk was already drying up since I'd gone back to work and was pumping, and it just stopped right before I got the BFP. I guess on the bright side, I don't have to fear her little teeth now. :)

Haha, I remember you too! And mh_ccl!

I knew because Elliot was still hungry and he started nursing longer and loner until it was close to an hour. He was still hungry after that even. Then it would take longer for letdowns to happen and I'd pump maybe 1/2 -1 oz between both breasts. Then pretty much nothing at all.

I felt awful about it at first but he already has 8 teeth and that was really starting to kill me too. So I feel at peace with it now 😊

Hi there! My baby boy is 8months old and i am 11weeks pregnant. :) Baby #5 on its way. yay!!! My #3 and #4 were 11months apart so i know way too well what close pregnancies are like. :) You get a bit more tired but seeing them together is too rewarding. Good luck!!! xxx

Yup Dd2 is almost 6 months and were expecting #3 this October 😄 congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->