I'm baaaack, confused and anxious

msq

Reaction score
I have posted a couple times since yesterday, I got a bfp at 12 and 14 dpo on frer and clearblue digital and yesterday morning and afternoon got bfn's on a digital and dollar store test. So I guess I'm having a chemical pregnancy, just started spotting light pink only when I wipe. Would I consider my first day of bleeding CD1? I think we are going to try again right away and just hope this chemical pregnancy was a fluke. I have had two losses before when I was 6 weeks and a d&c at 10 weeks back in late 2009 early 2010 before I had my daughter.

When I got pregnant with my daughter I already had a supply of progesterone suppositories prescribed by my doctor for my short luteal phase and I was taking vitex. I stopped the vitex after my bfp and started the suppositories right after. I have been thinking about taking vitex again, or fertileaid but I don't know if I want to risk it because I have heard conflicting info about whether they are safe to take after a bfp but I think that stopping them could cause a drop of progesterone and potentially cause a miscarriage. I don't know if I feel okay about taking vitex after finding out I am pregnant and I don't know if my new doctor will prescribe progesterone suppositories or not. I am so confused! soooo lost, have so many questions and no answers.

Maybe you ladies can shed some light?

Thanks so much for reading.

I'm sorry to hear about your CP :( :hug: my fingers are crossed for you this cycle. With my MC I was told to count first day of bleed as CD1.

As for your other questions I'm not sure because I have never used those before... what does your dr think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->