I'm baaaack! Pregnant with baby #2!

EloiseAndBump

Amelia + Isaac's mum!
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a while so I will introduce myself again :flower:
My names Eloise i'm 18 and have a 14 month old daughter and i'm 4/5 weeks pregnant 8 months after coming of the depo. I'm SO happy and can't quite believe it yet! I found out 2 days ago so its slowly sinking in. Got a few symptoms (completely different to how I was with Amelia though) Really bad headaches, lower backache, sore boobs and darker nipples and i'm constantly hot! It's good to be back here! :happydance:

Congratulations, I remember you from last time :wave:

Congrats, seems like just about everyone is pregnant! :haha:

Congratulations on your second :)!
I'm Kayla, 19 and pregnant with my second.. not sure how far along because I haven't had a period since I had my first 3 months ago! haha..

Congrats :flower:
My names Kaytee, i've got a 2 year old little boy called Jamie and im pregnant with baby #2 :cloud9:

Thank you all! I'm still in shock! I came off the depo 8 months ago and my cycles are completely messed up so when me and my oh decided to ttc we had no idea about when I ovulated or anything! I feel so lucky but so scared of having a miscarriage! :flower:

Thank you all! I'm still in shock! I came off the depo 8 months ago and my cycles are completely messed up so when me and my oh decided to ttc we had no idea about when I ovulated or anything! I feel so lucky but so scared of having a miscarriage! :flower:

Congratulation!

Don't know if you remember but I was in the ttc section talking about trying after depo with you, it's so great to hear your pregnant now.

I'm still not pregnant and it's 10 months since my first and last shot, I only got my periods back last month but waiting to see if I get another this month.

Was your periods regular after the shot? xx

Kind off, I had reeeeaaally long cycles! Hope you get your BFP soon! :flower:

Congratulations on #2! I'm Kaleigh, 20 on the 30 of this month, and expecting our first- a little girl, called MaKinley Grace :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->