I'm back!!! And 7/8dpo ttc number 3!!

Aww wow fantastic! Well done congratulations! So nice to see a good pink line n fr too! How many dpo r u? I daren't do anymore tests I don't wanna see anymore bfn I'm about 10dpo today x

Aw thanks Hun :) I reckon I'm 12dpo I think I possibly miscalculated my ovulation date. I'm due today, I think my test would of been bfn too a couple of days ago Hun . When is AF due? Xx

Well I had my positive opk test on Monday night 12th and so going from the Tuesday I'm thinking I'm roughly 10dpo. I'm due my AF next Tuesday/Wednesday so got a while to wait yet! So hard waiting and scared to get disappointment of bfn. I have those internet cheapies here there sposed to detect 10mui but showed nothing yesterday. Think its possible I implanted yesterday or it dint stick but something was going on, gotta wait it out I guess! Congrats again 😊 x

I'm laid on my sofa now with strong cramps, could be AF coming 6 days early x

So much can happen in such a short amount of time Hun so think positive thoughts like you said is still early, some women don't implant til 12dpo then you have to allow few days to detect hcg, only a few more days to go will be thinking of you! Xxx

Congratulations! Great to have a nice pink line at 12dpo :) xx

Thank you Hun :) yeah it's quite a good line isn't it. I had a chemical pregnancy a few years ago and the line was nowhere near as dark as that so I'm praying all will be ok xxx

They are so where near as dark with chemicals. Mine was very faint with mine that I had last year, only just visible. Fingers crossed for you! Xx

They are so where near as dark with chemicals. Mine was very faint with mine that I had last year, only just visible. Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Thanks Hun, yes mine was the same as that and it didn't get any darker. I'll pay to have private scan at 8 weeks which is what I did when preg with my son it helped break up the wait to the 12 week one! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->