I'm back!!! And 7/8dpo ttc number 3!!

You can get tiny LH surges throughout your cycle so the OPK is just picking up a tiny bit of LH. Some women get a surge just before AF so will get a positive OPK then too. My advice is to stay away from OPKs after O, I've been there, done it, learnt my lesson :haha:

Ok thanks I won't do anymore now n just bd every other day until my AF or bfp! 😊 x

Caved an did a test tonite at 7dpo 😂 silly me! Was bfn of course!

Oh it deffo would be this early. Sometimes it's good to POAS though 😊 Have you any symptoms? I'm 7dpo and nothing. Just the same tender BBs still and slight lower backache. A normal cycle so far...

I love to poas! I remember last time was doing them from like 4/5dpo knowing they were going to be negative! I mean what's that all about??!! Lol my boobs are quite sore tonight and had on and off twinges like stabbing type pains and period types I hope it's not AF coming!! Xx

:hi: I'm 9dpo! I'm coming off of back to back miscarriages and not feeling hopeful about this cycle but would love to hang with you all to see how we all make out! With each of my pregnancies I tested positive 9dpo but today was BFN.

Hahaha! Funny how ttc makes us all bonkers! Ohhhh that sounds interesting! How many dpo are you!? X

Well I was starting to think I was til I did the test but its thrown me off thinking that now! Ive had a small mixture of symptoms all quite diff to normal but I reckon my body is trying to play with my head lol I have a week to wait until my AF due! Yes its good in a way ive tested as it should stop me wondering for a while! X

Ive haven't had many strong symptoms, today my boobs have been hot n heavy n lumpy round nipples n ive been tired n craving sugary foods! Keep getting little headaches too. Such fun this tww isn't it lol 😊

Hi tag74
Welcome! :hi:
So sorry tor your losses. I have also had two back to back MC. One is December and one in April. I am finding it harder to fall pregnant again this time. It's all so frustrating but I know we will all get there :) some tests show up way later. Mine didn't show until AF was due. Don't give up hope :flower:

Hopefullys I knew what you mean about bodies tricking us. I had a month where my breasts we so so so sore. I swore I was PG and nope. AF came right on schedule. I just guess we can never tell until she arrives or not.
I hate this part of the tww. I think if AF is going to come just hurry up and be done with it haha x

Yeh its horrible int it! This is my third month actively trying and each time ive had different symptoms trying to trick me! 8dpo today got a week today til AF due....long wait! X

That's the thing the symtoms can vary from month to month it sucks. I've had so may TWWs now and there are some consistencies but there are also some differences from cycle to cycle.
The tww always goes so slow doesn't it. Glad mines almost over now X

image.jpg

Hi ladies, I think I may have the start of a bfp. Did two internet cheapie tests and got very faint but visible line within a minute of doing the test. I don't trust them 100% so going to get a frer tomorrow. How are all of you? Xxx

Wow! I think I see something! I dont trust them either though, would def use a FRER with FMU :thumbup: it does look promising though!
Feeling crampy and yuk here. AF is brewing yet again. I swear the D&C has robbed me of my fertility. I was so fertile before, now nothing happens after so much BD. This 7 months which isn't that long feels like 7 years! Haha. Not used to waiting so long xx

Wow! I think I see something! I dont trust them either though, would def use a FRER with FMU :thumbup: it does look promising though!
Feeling crampy and yuk here. AF is brewing yet again. I swear the D&C has robbed me of my fertility. I was so fertile before, now nothing happens after so much BD. This 7 months which isn't that long feels like 7 years! Haha. Not used to waiting so long xx

Aw Hun, well I always found that AF felt like was going to come any minute with all my pregnancies and then she never did so fingers crossed this is your month too :) big hugs and Baby dust to you xxx

image.jpg

Oh my actual god!!!!!! Went out and bought a frer an hour ago and look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) !!! Xx

Aww wow fantastic! Well done congratulations! So nice to see a good pink line n fr too! How many dpo r u? I daren't do anymore tests I don't wanna see anymore bfn I'm about 10dpo today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->