I'm back and hopeful

hopeisreal

Reaction score
Hey guys! I found out yesterday after being over a week late that I am again pregnant.

I'm on this thread because I was about 5 weeks pregnant when on October 10th I miscarried. :cry:

My husband and I decided to try again and were thrilled to find out I am pregnant now. Well, I'm about 5 and half weeks pregnant, and am completely paranoid after every symptom. I guess after last time, I'm just really worried it will happen again.

I was wondering if anyone else can help ease my worry and explain to me what could be the cause of these symptoms i've been having.

SO, the only really worrisome one that i've been having is that on both my left and right inner hip bone area, once in a while I'll feel some sharp or dull pain. Its either or and then goes away in a few seconds. Also, my boobs have been having some stabbing pain in it and then goes away. But then my chest like near my sternum into my upper right chest will hurt. Is that normal??

I'm sorry for the long read, but I guess it comes with the territory of being worried.
If anyone else can relate, please feel free to tell me.

Thanks much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->