Im Back For #3! But Worried...

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Hello guys! Always so exciting when I get to return to this website for each pregnancy!
Today I am about 6 Week and 6 Days, and I come to yall with a little bit of concern. My Dr. Appointment isnt for another two weeks so instead of just the mind numbing waiting game, I figured maybe a few of yall have been through this and can give some insight.

So with both of my previous pregnancies with my daughter and son, symptoms were noticeable since day 1. Awful morning sickness, tender breast, the whole nine yards!

However, im already almost 7 weeks now, and if I hadnt have taken that test, I would have never known I was pregnant. I have ZERO symptoms. The reason this worries me, is because is April I was pregnant and the early sonogram showed a Blighted Ovum, sure enough three days later I miscarried. Im worried that these lack of symptoms maybe be another case as last time.

Im a big girl so if yall have had similar experiences and have had it end in a miscarriage, i want to hear it! Also the opposite would be nice too lol.
Thank you in advance!

Hi!

I’m a big girl too, about 4 stone over my ‘healthy’ weight.. anyway, I had zero symptoms too. With my daughter and this baby. It wasn’t until about 2 weeks later I started to feel super sore nipples and nausea. I caught norovirus just as it was starting to go away so it hung around for a bit longer after that but no symptoms isn’t always a bad thing ☺️ make the most of it I’d say before you start to feel awful! Every pregnancy is different after all :hugs:

No symptoms is normal for lots of people, I think no symptoms is only a concern if you had loads and they all suddenly dissapeared overnight.

Welcome back lovely and congratulations on bump <3 Fingers crossed for little bean x

With my first my symptoms disappeared around 7 weeks I believe. Everything was fine. My second.. I had 0 symptoms. I tested on the day my period should have started and got a BFP. This one.. I'm not even quite 4 weeks, but I don't have any symptoms yet.

Every pregnancy is different! Even if you had two that were very similar, doesn't mean your third will be.

I understand being worried, though!

My symptoms come and go some days i have lots of symptoms other days I have none at all!

Welcome back and congratulations! Having no symptoms can be completely normal for many :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->