I'm back here again.

Jennifer.

TTC
Reaction score
Welp I found out I was pregnant and ended up having a MMC at 6 weeks so i'm here again..I'm not sure if I am going to actively try as hard as I did before to have another baby, but I def. still want one.

I'm not sure if I want to do the exact same thing I did before to get pregnant or just do the ntnp thing.

Very sorry for your loss :cry:

If you need a break from the stress, try just NTNP or just BDing around when you think you ovulate. It's definitely healthy to let the mind and heart heal a little before hitting TTC hardcore. It can be so frustrating!

:hugs:

:( awww so sorry to hear about your loss!!

So sorry for your loss. Welcome back. We're all here for your support!

so sorry hunni :hugs: i had a chemical last month so here i am trying again just taking the more relaxed approach x

It's definitely healthy to let the mind and heart heal a little before hitting TTC hardcore. It can be so frustrating!

I agree with the above post & I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hug:

I have a question too. When you start bleeding from a miscarriage does that count as a period or does your period come after?

id class the first day of the bleeding as day 1 and go from there hope u r feeling ok hunni xx

Very sorry for your loss. You said that u don't know if u should do the things that got u pregnant last time....what were they? I'd count the bleeding as a period hun. Good luck with ttc again x

Welp I found out I was pregnant and ended up having a MMC at 6 weeks so i'm here again..I'm not sure if I am going to actively try as hard as I did before to have another baby, but I def. still want one.

I'm not sure if I want to do the exact same thing I did before to get pregnant or just do the ntnp thing.

Just wanted to check in on you and saw this:hugs: So very sorry hun! Thinking of you! Always here if you need to talk/vent:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->