Im back!!!

Lovebug71210

Reaction score
Hey girls!!! I am officially back to NTNP! I went back to TTC and nearly drove myself mad. Using OPKS, checking my cm, timing sex, taking hpt at like 9dpo. Its all way too stressful and was honestly starting to become a chore. Sex wasnt even fun anymore and had actually started to cause fights with me and DH. I mean God forbid he was not in the mood on the day I got a positive OPK! I would have a total fit!! Well not anymore!!! I refuse to live my life forcing a pregnancy. We thought we had out BFP yesterday morning but today it was BFN. This was actually good because it DH and I a really good chance to talk honestly to each other about everything. We both agree that we want another child, but we arent willing to let it burden us anymore. From now on we are going to just live our lives and let whatever happens happens. Its going to be spring soon which means I can keep myself plenty busy with playing outside with my son, motorcycle rides with the hubby, and cook out with friends. We also agreed that we will also make sure we always BD every 2-3 nights. Not just because of baby making but because in the past few months of TTC we have lost the fun and we want to bring it back!! Sorry for the long post. Im glad to be back here with you girls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->