I'm back

maybebaby87

Reaction score
I just had my baby on nye 2013 and found out 2 days ago I'm expecting again. Going by lmp I'm 3w5d. I swore I'd wait longer before testing as I found out this time last pregnancy and it seemed to drag! I don't even k ow why I tested. I just had the urge to. Left it on the side, went back a couple minutes later and it was a definite positive. Not even faint!

Shock isn't the word. I haven't told anyone yet. Just waiting for af to hopefully not come and I'll feel better. I told my oh 6 weeks last time buy was planning to wait until 8 weeks as I'd have a mc at 7 a couple months earlier. So I'm hoping to wait a bit this time too. Once I've missed af I'll get in touch with the doc.

It's weird. When I got pregnant first time I knew I'd not have a baby, just had a feeling. With my son, I was scared and in the back of my mind thought something would go wrong and didn't want to get excited until he was in my arms. This time I'm still worried but think I'll be ok.

Hey congratz :)

I found out today ( so doesnt feel real but hey, can only goes by the wee red lines eh! )

With my 2nd pregnancy i knew id not have a baby, even out looking at baby gear it was like looking for someone else, which is really weird! completly different to not believing your pregnant as well, I knew i was pregnant and i believed it! weird!

I told OH the second he walked in the door, he helped make baby, what comes next is for both of us to handle together, in saying that the poor man went white, started listing all the wys it couldnt be possible, so i told him it was an angel sent from above to deliver unto us a holy child, he then agree'd it had to be possible we where not as safe as we thought we where lol!

Shocked is true for me as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->