• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im back

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Hi there! Ive been off for a while as ive been living it up.lol

Had a few bbqs and quite a lot to drink. lol

Havernt done it in a while so needed that.:happydance:

I kept meaning to pop on but just havent had the time but missed u all. Any biz?

Hey! Welcome back! The WTT section is pretty low key right now as usual.. Not much going on... :sleep:

oooo u dont have long now

I have to admitt i havent thought about ttc since ive been away due to being too busy and drunk :rofl: . Must do it every :witch: time:rofl:

Porkpie,

That sounds like a brillant excuse to get :drunk: every month!! :rofl:

bbq's and drinking, sounds good. :rofl:

I swear i cant believe that it was 5 days since i was on. It just flew

I was glad my :witch: showed up instead of wasting my time as i would have been raging not able to have a drink

I feel so much better as its now june and september/october is drawing closer. Dont get my wrong if i get a sneaky :bfp: in there b4 i will be happy.

I honsestly am not going to freak out if i get a slight bleed and think its implantation bleeding or think if im runnning to the loo that im pregnant. I think the only thing that makes me know im preggers is the sore boobs (tho i never had that with my wee boy).

In just reading over this and saying to my self im such a lier hehe i will have to obsess (thats if i get him to bd with a condom):muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->