I'm back:(

Missy

Reaction score
Hi
I'm back here now WTT after a missed miscarriage two days ago. I'm so gutted. I had DD2 at 41 and am now 43. I felt so blessed to find myself pregnant again. I am devastated to lose my LO and am now wondering whether I am crazy to try again but I would so love another.

Am so sorry for your loss hun.:hugs:

No your not crazy to try again. Its perfectly natural. Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Wendy
x

So sorry for your loss. I kind of know where you're at. I m/ced about 6 weeks ago, and we're now trying again. FXed for you. It's so frustrating to get the pregnancy and then face the disappointment all over again. Hopefully the next one will stick. :thumbup:

:hugs: and sorry for your loss.

Nope, not crazy wanting to try again...perfectly normal in fact.

Be kind to yourself though and take it easy :flower:

XxX

So sorry for your lose :hugs:

I agree with the other ladies that you're not crazy but as has been said please be kind to yourself x

:hugs:So sorry to hear of your loss.

You're not crazy to try again, but give yourself a bit of time and space to grieve too babe.

so sorry for your loss :hugs:
of course you're normal for wanting another.
look after yourself and get lots of support to help you after loosing your little one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please take care of yourself.

so very sorry for your loss...:hugs:...FXed for your next bfp....

Missy, so sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck for a speedy bfp. x

So sorry for your loss! I'm 43 too and just lost my Lo on May 2nd and we are going to try again. I have a fertility doctor and have a hsg appointment this coming tuesday. I also lost on Sept of 10. I'm taking all sorts of vitamins so hopefully my eggs are better shape...

Hi there

I am so sorry for your pain. I saw the post about your loss on TTC ups and downs over 40 thread. You are not crazy, just in pain and maybe not at your most rational, it is definitely NOT impossible. Similar to you, I had my DS at 40 and am now 43, having suffered a mc at 12 weeks late last year. I have just lived through my lost baby's due date this weekend and I survived, albeit a sad and difficult day. It is only natural to worry that your lost baby was your last chance, I can totally relate to that fear, but in calmer moments you will remind yourself that you have now conceived twice in your 40s and you WILL do it again. Only latterly have I come to realise that my sadness may, in itself, be hindering my chances and I must try to cut myself some slack. I hope that you manage to come to this place more quickly than I have, be patient with yourself but try to keep positive. Bless you xxx

Thank you all so much. Your kind words mean a lot. Love and hope to all x

So sorry for your loss! I'm 43 too and just lost my Lo on May 2nd and we are going to try again. I have a fertility doctor and have a hsg appointment this coming tuesday. I also lost on Sept of 10. I'm taking all sorts of vitamins so hopefully my eggs are better shape...

Garnet, what are you taking for egg quality? I've heard lots of different suggestions so would be interested to know. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->