im banning myself from google! the route if all evil!

Love your avatar Ziggie!

HopefulMarla - I totally agree with that. It is a sad and unfortunate fact that loss does happen but I think there is a time and place to share your experience. Trying to frighten women that already feel nervous and vulnerable is not at all helpful. I think a little positivity goes a long way.

I could have written all these posts myself. First it was fear of infertility, then chemical pregnancy, now ectopic or blighted ovum. I hate it! My test progressed, but not the way some did and I keep searching pics of test progression to see if any look like mine- like that is really going to tell me anything! Statistically odds are on our side to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby...lets keep focusing on that!!!!

I could have written all these posts myself. First it was fear of infertility, then chemical pregnancy, now ectopic or blighted ovum. I hate it! My test progressed, but not the way some did and I keep searching pics of test progression to see if any look like mine- like that is really going to tell me anything! Statistically odds are on our side to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby...lets keep focusing on that!!!!

I completely FEEL you! First they thought mine was an ectopic. So I was comparing my BETA to everyone! Then they said it might not be viable so I was comparing ultrasounds! haha. If it's not one thing. It's another.

Because Im a vet nurse in a referral hospital iv had to tell my bosses as soon as I found out as there are things I can no longer do. Because of this we decided to tell mine and dh parents just in case it came out. On hearing the news both boss and dh parents thought it appropriate to tell me how early it is and not to get too excited, don't be planning anything until know if scan okay etc etc. Well thank you that's exactly what I needed to be constantly reminded that I could loose this baby, thank you because I'd never thought of that! I mean seriously! they both know was only telling early because of my situation not because I was telling the world. Made me so angry

I try to stay off Google as it makes me paranoid. But I would love the other web address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->