I'm bringing back WTT chat!

Well it might not be indefinitely, but it's more less likely. I mean, we're still acting the same, just without the title. I'm kind of just waiting until prom. It's the last thing we have 'planned' together. But of course I'm broody!

And I'm not kidding. We were talking last night and there was a baby on tv or he said something about babies, I don't know. But he said he'd have a baby with me now! And he tried to promise me (which we have this whole deal with the promising thing). but he was tricking me at first. Then he got really sweet and sincere and told me that he'd love to have a baby with me. He really believes that now is not the right time, but basically if it's what I wanted, he'd do it. Oh he's crazy.

YEY for Jen bringing Chat back! lol I so want to see picutes of Ophelia easter her Easter eggs! bet she has grown loads.

Toria: I would love to start TTC same time as you but OH would love another baby and so the date is further back.

Lana: Did you have a nice bday? we share the same date by the way hehe

I dont mind about the wait (cant believe i am saying this) We are moving in together soon so gives us tome to get settled and get saving.

Cant blieve how lovely the weather is today!

Its raining where I am pinkgirl!!Ive been waiting for you to get on BnB all day and see that I ressurected the chat thread like I promised I would!
I think Im going to have to post up some new pics of Ophelia soon--its been a while xxx

Hey girlies...just back from out little day out shopping.

I got my bag changed, bought a new top from RI, some wicked wedges from TK Max and got my hair dye to do later.

Had a Greggs for lunch and sat up by the Wellington Statue for a bit before coming back home.

OH is napping now and I am having an hour before I need to stary tidying up and getting ready for going away tomorrow.

xxx

Jen you are a star- just i havent seen some of the regulars around- was getting worried! hehe Cant wait for the pics will make me broody but she is so gorgeous.

Hey pops sounds like you had a lovely day hun. Love gregs they do the best pasties! hehe You looking forward to going away?

Oooh Pops I want to see pics of what you bought!Im such a shopping fiend.
Pinkgirl Im just going to upload some new pics in journal so I'll report back when Ive put them in there..xxx

Done--but in your honest opinions do you think I should put a warning on the title of my journal that theres pics in there?I dont want to upset anyone in WTT who doesnt want to see baby pics?xxx

Done--but in your honest opinions do you think I should put a warning on the title of my journal that theres pics in there?I dont want to upset anyone in WTT who doesnt want to see baby pics?xxx

You could do i guess, just put like Pics of LO inside or something. Me personally love to look at pictures it gets me broody but i just think its cute. I had added bnb on my facebook you on there? x

I'm not on the BnB facebook group but I am on Facebook.PM me your name and I'll find you :) xxx

Done, oh and Toria if you read this have added you too! lol x

Yeah I really am looking forward to it hun....a few days away where we can pretend nothing is happening is just what is needed I think....

Jen, this is the bag OH bought me last week and I got a top and jacket....let me see if I can find pics of them too :)

Attachments

• Cow Bag 3.jpg
    Cow Bag 3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1
Jeeez,youre a very attractive lady!!!
I think we need a blinkie that says WTT hotties--we've got some very pretty ladies who are WTT xx

Sarah is gorgeous isn't she!!! <wolf whistles> :D

Have added you on FB sweetheart xxx

This is the jacket that I bought to go to Brighton - the ones I have are all to heavy if its a bit warmer so thought it would be ok with my baggy arse jeans and uggs!!

https://www.newlook.co.uk/1616815/161681533/ProductDetails.aspx

x

She really is!!
Ive accepted you Pops.xx

Your pic isnt showing up though of your jacket Pops?xx

:dohh: the link is there now hun....

x

Girls you have made me :cry:
Your lovely comments really made me feel good but just like its hard when someone says something so nice, i was on a downer earlier about myself- cant get in this top i wanted to fit into, so i ate lots of mini eggs! then u say something so nice! :blush:

You two are also WTT hotties hehe. Love the bag pops! Going to miss being on bnb in the daytime when i go back to work next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->