I'm bringing back WTT chat!

Oh hunny :hugs: you are stunning!!! I'd kill to look like you!!!!

The top must have shrunk...... ;)

xxxxxxx

Awww Sarah :hugs: :hugs:
Ive got an idea--just dont go back to work!!Just stay on bnb all day!xxxxxxxxx

And Pops--youre gorgeous too so theres no need to kill Sarah!!xxx

And Pops--youre gorgeous too so theres no need to kill Sarah!!xxx

Haha!! I'd only kill in a nice, loving way though!!! And not necessarily her, just anything if I could look like her :rofl:

Bless you hun, you are so lovely xxx

I think all of Wtt is lovely,weve got a good group of girls I think.Which is good because this many girls could turn into a bitchy hormonal mess xxx

That is really very true.....this is the only forum I have hung around at for any amount of time and it is because I have really made some lovely friends here.

It is a great place :hugs:

xxx

:rofl: yh no killing please girls!! lol
Pictures- only have up the nice ones not the ugly ones lol
Think i have just eaten too much chocolate over Easter lol.

yh i am a teacher so have to go back to work i have little children relying on me! lol :rofl:

Im sure the kiddies would understand :rofl:

You know, I didn't know what you did hun but I am not remotely surprised you are a teacher. You look like one, and that is meant in the nicest way possible!!

You look so lovely and friendly and helpful and your profile pic on FB makes me think teacher....Id be very happy if you were teaching our kids xxx

alright we'll let you off then..cant you set the kids up with some work and get back on bnb?
pops--i bet youre getting dead excited for your kinky mini-break to brighton now arent you?xx

alright we'll let you off then..cant you set the kids up with some work and get back on bnb?
pops--i bet youre getting dead excited for your kinky mini-break to brighton now arent you?xx

Damm tootin I am, especially after the week we have had....

My gorgeous boy is napping now as he knows what he is in for the next 3 days ;)

xxx

Well i do love teaching its tiring and no a 9-3 job as a lot of people think. lol
Not being on bnb in the day means that as soon as i get home i am straight on to it lol.
Wish we all didnt live so far away could have a WTT meet lol x

:rofl: :rofl: You two enjoy it.Thats one thing I do miss about my pre-Ophelia days--the spontaneous sex.
Make the most of it because once you have a LO you have to plan your sex life around when the LO is napping!xxxx

:rofl: :rofl: You two enjoy it.Thats one thing I do miss about my pre-Ophelia days--the spontaneous sex.
Make the most of it because once you have a LO you have to plan your sex life around when the LO is napping!xxxx

I tell you, it is the biggest worry we have!!! We can't go for any length of time so God knows how we'll cope if we have a troublesome baby who wont sleep!!!! It will be getting used to staying at Nanas from very early on, thats all Im saying :rofl:

xxx

:rofl: :rofl:
Ive got to go my lovelys,Ive been on here all day!!!
Pops,enjoy your break!We'll want to hear all about it when you get back!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I should really do something too but I am just sooooooooooooooo tired.....

Have fun lovely and I'll speak to you when we get back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening girlies.

Anyone about.

I am back to work tomorrow but only have 9 working days then off to New York and have 2 weeks off work :)

Oh work. I hate working. lol. But I work tonight then have 6 days off and work the following monday. then 4 days off. Yay!

New York will be fun. I've always wanted to go there. Bring souveniers

I am taking OH for his 30th not that he deserves it really denying me a bubba lol.

Where abouts you in America? Its a longer trip for me from England!

Well isn't that sweet of you!! Some of the things we do for these men are ridiculous. haha.

I'm in kansas. Are you going to New York City? My OH is from Castleton on Hudson. It's a good 1500 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->