I'm currently TTC baby#3, I would love to have some TTC buddies :)

Welcome wantingagirl!!!!

I've been beating myself up because I caved and took my pain medication last night I use for migraines :( I don't know if it would effect implantation or anything but I was so miserable and in pain that I had to, it was one of the worst migraines I've had in a while! And DH took over time shift today so it's just me. I tried laying on the couch with an ice pack but my son thought it was funny and squishy so he wanted it on his head :haha: anyways finally I'm feel better after the meds!

Welcome wantingagirl!!!!

I've been beating myself up because I caved and took my pain medication last night I use for migraines :( I don't know if it would effect implantation or anything but I was so miserable and in pain that I had to, it was one of the worst migraines I've had in a while! And DH took over time shift today so it's just me. I tried laying on the couch with an ice pack but my son thought it was funny and squishy so he wanted it on his head :haha: anyways finally I'm feel better after the meds!

I get the worst migraines too they are awful and I don't think they will affect implantation considering how many babies are conceived through lots of drinking and one night stands :haha:

So true!!!!

So dh and I are going to start bd'ing again tonight because my opk are going positive again lol :thumbup: weird because I'm 7dpo

Attachments

• 20170430_123056.jpg
    20170430_123056.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
Spoke too soon line went back to less colorful... not sure what my body is trying to do. On the plus side I ordered 20 pregnancy tests for 13$ !! Woohoo

How is everyone today????

so far i've been maddening myself with OPKs :( because i got that darkish one now i'm worried that an OV is coming, anyways they went back down in color so i have no idea what happened! This morning i tested again and the line was darker again but may have just been because it was FMU. I'll test one more time today and thats it! today is 7 or 8dpo for me so i'm hoping by thursday i know if i'm preg or not because i am going to a concert with DH and i'd like to have a beer or 2 if i'm not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->