Im drunk

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Well tipsy! Rose wine never tasted sooooo good:happydance:

Im back at uni tomorrow as i got the all clear and actually emotically fell ok (think as the bleeding is away just a mini spot now and again).
Was goingt to start on monday but there is a class tomorrow i dont want to miss as it sounds untersting(its a dead body ans they are showing us the internal organs). I can hear sum of u saying sick, but its just a learning thing.

also if i had of needed another d & C it mite have been today or tomorrow me and the body has switched place.

Maybe ive had toooo much wine but its sorta like a fresh start and me saying bye until i try for a few months.

Ok im going 2 log of as im talking rubbish:rofl:

Well tipsy! Rose wine never tasted sooooo good:happydance:

Im back at uni tomorrow as i got the all clear and actually emotically fell ok (think as the bleeding is away just a mini spot now and again).
Was goingt to start on monday but there is a class tomorrow i dont want to miss as it sounds untersting(its a dead body ans they are showing us the internal organs). I can hear sum of u saying sick, but its just a learning thing.

also if i had of needed another d & C it mite have been today or tomorrow me and the body has switched place.

Maybe ive had toooo much wine but its sorta like a fresh start and me saying bye until i try for a few months.

Ok im going 2 log of as im talking rubbish:rofl:

My god porkpie, what course do you do?!

What course are you doing? I am soooo interested! I am an occupational therapy student and my course doesn't sound that exciting.

I hope you are okay and enjoy being back at uni. I also hope you enjoyed your rose wine...

Take care.

Christine
XXX

ahhh didnt go in as i had the worst hangover! But thats me back to normal next week.

Im doing food safety quality and nutrition. My friend said that there wasnt actually a body just the organs so they where all disapoointed:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->