im feeling lonely

baby112413

Reaction score
I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and my bf ( not the babys father. He ran off ) is like happy but he's like running off to friends houses and he cnt text me and he won't text me for a whole day and at night he will text me. But I feel like he isn't here and I'm doing this alone can anyone give some advice :( .

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and my bf ( not the babys father. He ran off ) is like happy but he's like running off to friends houses and he cnt text me and he won't text me for a whole day and at night he will text me. But I feel like he isn't here and I'm doing this alone can anyone give some advice :( .

you're not alone, there are tons of other girls going through what you're going through! dont forget about us! I'm the same way too, the only time i see the fob is when i have doctors appointments. But i always hang out with my mom, and hanging out with your friends is good too! but i love hanging out with my mom because she's gone through all of it and she gives me advice on the pregnancy and we just do fun things together. It's easier being with someone who knows what you're going through. and you can always talk to us when you feel lonely!!

Thanks :) guess we women. Have to depend on ourselves. Ugh sucke besides friends no one in family believes me

Men don't tend to understand pregnancy :hugs:

But BnB is great for when you feel lonely! I still speak to people from here I went through my last pregnancy with :)

Can I ask how they don't believe you? :(

:( I'm not showing enough but its because its my first and I feel it move but they say its gas ik how it feels I'm 25 weeks and it looks like I swallowed something small like a volleyball maybe smaller. But my bf and friends the ones who believe me.

Do you not have scan photos to show them?

what? how old are you? take a cab or a bus or something, you have to go to the doctors for the health of the baby. you're due in 15 weeks how are you expecting to deliver? and at 25 weeks, you should be showing. you should be pretty big actually.

You really need to see a doctor or midwife. You should be able to use public transport. Have you not been seen your whole pregnancy?

You need to go to the doctor. What do you mean no one will take you? Take yourself. You're gonna have to take your child to the doctor once he or she is born. What happens when you go into labor? How do you even know for sure when you are due? Please get some prenatal care. My mom didn't and I came eight weeks early, thank God nothing else was wrong with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->