Im feeling sorry for myself

No its fine. Chocolate when used for its healing powers is calorie free!!! :rofl:

Know exactly how you feel. Sometimes it just feels like our failures (which are not our fault whatsoever) are constantly rubbed in our faces, doesn't it?

Run yourself a bath, hop in, stick on some candles, some music. Make yourself feel beautiful.

Hugs.

Glad the chocolates helping hun, look after yourself you've got a lot going on at the moment :hugs:

Awh tracie .... :hug:

Hope you're feeling a bit better now hun ....

Sorry for gatecrashing!! Hope your feeling better now hun xxx :hugs:

When I feel down, I try and pamper myself, have a new hair do etc...not so bothered about chocolate. I love mexican junk food, thats my sin. Its easter coming up though so free license to eat as much Chocolate as we want - yay!!

I totally understand how you feel as the down days are hard. hang in there and the reward will come eventually. In quick reply so will write - big hug with flowers on it.

:hugs: sorry that you are feeling down. I have days like this too, when all I feel like I'm doing is waiting-waiting for the best years of my life to be over with, dangling on a thread between one consultation to the next. :dohh:

When I have off days I get out the chocolates, get out my mini trampoline and stick on some Lady Gaga loud and just bounce away my frustration! LOL

Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->