I'm finally here!

Oooh exciting Elhaym! I had my first MW appointment at 7 weeks and I was glad I didn't have to wait that long. Although the time 'til the first scan appt dragged a lot I thought ;)
Are you feeling any different yet?

xx

I'm really not! No nausea, wouldn't say I'm going to loo more - I'm just tired and feel a bit more hungry! Bbs are a bit fuller too, and that's about it! Kind of want to feel something more but I'm sure I'll regret saying that! Just hope bean is ok.... x

I'm sure he/she's fine Elhaym! ...and I agree, once you have your first symptoms you'll wonder why you ever wanted to experience them in the first place ;)

I'm sure everything is just fab :D first few weeks didn't feel very much at all and then the nausea sets in...

Hey girls :)

How are you all doing?

I'm ok... somewhere midcycle...

I wanted to ask.. do/did any of you find it hard finding the right time to use OPKs? The only time I'm really in every day at roughly the same time is the morning, which seems to not be much use for OPKs. What do you all do?

Also... I was wondering, seen as almost all of you girls who look in on this thread are no longer NTNP, whether we want to ask to get it moved somewhere, to a more general area? It would be fun to hear how you are all doing, even if you're not trying anymore.

Anyway, let me know what you all think!

I did them at around 6 pm when I got home from work - made sure to not drink anything and try not to pee after 3pm. Usually get 2 good positives in a row on an ovulatory cycle. Even if it's not quite at the same time, maybe try and do some around teatime after the LH has had a chance to build up?

I agree about the thread, mentioned in my PM I felt a bit dodgy about going on about being prego in the TTC forums - moving it is a good idea :thumbup:

Ladies should I PM an admin and ask to move this thread to pregnancy groups? Jenny of course you are more than welcome to join us :D but as seen as most of us are pregnant now I don't know if it's appropriate to keep the thread here in a TTC forum. Let me know what you think xx

How about setting up our own one in pregnancy chat? NTNP pregnant ladies or something.

x

Good idea RK, then this one can stay here if any other NTNP ladies want to join it :)

I'll make one now if that's OK?

Sounds good, and then you could post the link for us in here.

x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...nant-ladies-im-finally-here.html#post10605245

There we go! All welcome! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"