I'm finally here!

We've waited a month or so longer than we first thought, but we're finally TTC! Or at least we will be once AF is over. I think I probably fit in here best... I'm not planning on charting or anything, at least for the first few months.

I've had 2 cycles since coming off the pill, first 39 days, second 35. Here's hoping they continue to get shorter. I have a feeling I might have quite irregular periods now I'm not on the pill.

My hubby and I are both 25, TTC #1. Does anyone not have a TTC buddy yet?

Hi and welcome! Ive joined ntnp today as no more pill for me, yay!!1 we are ntnp #2. can I ask why your sig name is July 28th? This is the day we got married! xx

Hi girls! Welcome to the newbies! :hi:

Quick update - I'm 11 DPO, not expecting anything just seeing how it goes - this is cycle 8 so not raising hopes! Have some mild cramping and a little pink CM today, just a spot and no more - AF not due till Sat so no idea if it's the witch playing tricks or what. I've been fooled before, so waiting till sat/Sun to test!

July, sorry chick, never gets easier does it? :hugs: Thinking of you. We'll get there!

RaspberryK - OMG 22 weeks! :happydance: You're over halfway there! Hope you're OK :D

ETA - Oh, I'm pretty sure I had an anovulatory cycle last month, which explains why my OPKs were so screwy and I didn't get usual symptoms. Got 2 nice strong ones this month Cd13 and 14, so that's something!

Hey girls :)

welcome to NTNP those of you who have just arrived!

Elhaym :hugs: nice to hear from you... tww... always fun. Hope this is your month xxx

Thanks Raspberry... hope things are still going well.

I'm good... not thinking much about ttc... my little sister had her baby this morning! I enjoyed some beautiful cuddles this afternoon :) Can't wait til it's us, but just excited to get some practice in being an auntie.

Porkypig, by the looks of your sig we got married on the same day, same year! :kiss:

Hi girls! Welcome to the newbies! :hi:

Quick update - I'm 11 DPO, not expecting anything just seeing how it goes - this is cycle 8 so not raising hopes! Have some mild cramping and a little pink CM today, just a spot and no more - AF not due till Sat so no idea if it's the witch playing tricks or what. I've been fooled before, so waiting till sat/Sun to test!

July, sorry chick, never gets easier does it? :hugs: Thinking of you. We'll get there!

RaspberryK - OMG 22 weeks! :happydance: You're over halfway there! Hope you're OK :D

ETA - Oh, I'm pretty sure I had an anovulatory cycle last month, which explains why my OPKs were so screwy and I didn't get usual symptoms. Got 2 nice strong ones this month Cd13 and 14, so that's something!

Cycle 8 now! I didn't realise it was that long... I'd be having a fit by now if it was me - it's crappy, hope the nasty witch stays away!

I'm good thank you, I'm loving being pregnant more and more each week. Midwife tomorrow so I get to hear the heartbeat and she'll start measuring my belly too - it's massive - lol!

x

Elhaym :hugs: nice to hear from you... tww... always fun. Hope this is your month xxx

I'm good... not thinking much about ttc... my little sister had her baby this morning! I enjoyed some beautiful cuddles this afternoon :) Can't wait til it's us, but just excited to get some practice in being an auntie.

Porkypig, by the looks of your sig we got married on the same day, same year! :kiss:

Yep as above all groovy . Awwww new baby love and cuddles without the nappies - lol!

x

Trying not to get my hopes up girls, but I'm 14 dpo. Had that pinky/brown cm 11-13 dpo which has now gone and it's pretty much dry - usually get creamy EWCM before AF shows but nothing. Mild cramps still, no red spotting. Woke up with TERRIBLE trapped wind, so painful! And I've overslept and slept through my alarm every day this week despite early nights, so tired. Testing tomorrow I think - someone please keep that witch away from me, I've managed to hide so far! :D

Congrats on your niece July! That's so sweet! :hugs:

So glad to hear you and bubba are OK Raspberry! :hugs: Are you finding out the gender? I may have asked you this already, sorry my memory is terrible :rofl:

Oooo I am getting excited you MUST let us know ASAP!

Nope we're staying team yellow.

x

:hugs: Elhaym, I hope the witch stays away... positive thinking... hope this is your month!

Time goes quickly... I think this is cycle 7 for us.

15 DPO, no sign of AF, CM dry as a bone. Chickened out of using FMU this morning, still convinced it'll be BFN! I'll do it tonight if that witch isn't here - no sign of her though.

RK, yay for team yellow! It'll be such a lovely surprise! :D

July, thank you. Time does indeed pass quickly, it's crazy! I hope 7 is your lucky number :hugs:

Really? That's so cool!! xx:happydance:

:kiss: I'm hoping this is your month Elhaym! Let us know.. :hugs:

OMG BFP

OMG

My OH is out too - omg I am shaking.....

Thank you so much :hugs: omg am going to have to sit here and have a cry :rofl: I'm so nervous! I thought something was up this cycle with the odd brown spotting (must have been IB?) but still so shocked! OMGGGGGGG....

Look, I'm not mad, they're definitely there :D

https://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6038/imag0007sml.jpg

Thank you gardenofedens! Wow, I am SO nervous - feel really hot and dizzy.... :wacko:

OMG BFP

OMG

My OH is out too - omg I am shaking.....

Whooop BFP ! Yay, I knew it - as soon as you said about your spotting - exactly what I got (implantation)!

Congratulations you're having a :baby:

:happydance:

xx

Thank you so much! :hugs: Yup looks like it was implantation! My odd CM was what made me think something was up - apart from the IB it's been totally dry, so weird.

Oh god, so many things going round my head - worrying about money already - I need to chill out! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->