• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm finally here!

Nope he's still not back - gah I am going mad! He's gonna be shocked - I mean he knows I thought something was off but I think he's going to be a bit freaked, LOL. :D I hope he's ok...

I think he'll be over the moon :)

I remember our OHs have been somewhat similar earlier on...

:flower: Enjoy telling him

Yup. First ever BFP. Flabbergasted. No idea what to expect. :haha:

My OH is shellshocked! He says he's OK but is just a big shock to the system!

Don't worry about anything elhaym - especially money, it really isn't worth it. My biggest tip would be to try and relax during your first 12 weeks. I was so nervous all the time, it helped when I had an early private dating scan £50 just in case my 12 week one was late - which it was. It reassured me that a, I wasn't imagining it and b, that everything was normal so far.
x

Thanks chick, it'll be OK I know, just so much to take in!

May as well ring docs tomorrow - will hopefully feel more real then! :D I know what you mean about imagining it, if it weren't for those 2 lines on the tests I'd have no idea!

It was so weird for me, the docs didn't want to see me I left my details with the reception and the midwife called me with an appointment and said for me to pick up my pregnancy notes which I had to fill out before my appointment and to take a urine sample. I presumed they would do a test but they trusted mine and just checked for protein/infection and booked my first bloods in and wrote a letter to the scan department. It was lots of paperwork and very boring. They get better than that though.
x

Haha, just replied to your PM chick! :hugs:

Nice to see you again MrsGM, how's everything? xx

Elhaym - congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy you got your BFP! You must be over the moon!
Any questions - feel free to fire away! Not sure I'll be able to answer all of them but if you ever need any advice/reassurance I'm here!

CONGRATS again!!!!

xxx

HI Raspberry!
I'm doing well - thanks! Have been busy at work and away on holiday so not been on here much. How are you keeping up?

xx

Really good thanks, I hope you enjoyed your holiday. I am looking forward to leaving work in three weeks! Yay!

x

JuFer! :hugs: It's a reunion, yay!

Thank you hun! Still feels unreal, going to doctors after work for first appointment so hopefully it will seem more real then! Not had many symptoms, so feel like there can't POSSIBLY be anything in there :haha:

Elhaym - hope the doctor's appointment went well. Did they do anything else to confirm the pregnancy? My GP trusted my test result and just asked me to book an appointment with the midwife - he didn't really do anything other than that...

Ooooh, I'm soo happy and excited for you :D

Nope, no test, just asked me how many I'd done - it's funny really that you can book yourself with a midwife and get all the way to the 12 week scan without anyone actually knowing you're actually pregnant! :haha:

Booking in appt is 3 weeks today! Eeeeeek!

That's a nice early booking in appointment, hopefully that means you'll get your 12 week scan a bit early. I always thought it was strange that you could get all the way to the scan without actually being pregnant.
x

Yeah, I was worried it was a little early (7w5d) because I thought it would be 8-10 weeks, but looking around some ladies have them 7-8. Might as well get it out of the way I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->