I'm freaking out, please tell me it can be okay?!

Ella_Hopeful

Mom to 5 inc. b/g twins. RPL sufferer.
Reaction score
I have really high hcg levels - 1240 and I'm maximum 16DPO - it's after a clomid cycle and I had a blood test and scan the day of my LH surge so I know exactly when I ovulated - and that there were two perfect 19mm follicles.

Before I thought twins would be great, and I didn't really think it would happen - but now it's becoming more and more likely and I'm freaking out about complications and about having 4 kids under 5, maybe even 4 under 4 if they come early! My 14 month old is quite high needs - very clingy and doesn't sleep much - help!

They sent me for a scan on Wednesday, I'll only be 4w5d so I don't know how much I'll see, but they seemed eager to do one early. I really think it's twins. I know they say hcg isn't a good indicator but this is out of range high AND I know my dates AND I know there were two follicles.

Help me be excited and not a nervous wreck!?

Twins are amazing!!! So hard and so worth it. I see by your signature your suspicions were confirmed - congrats!! Just wait until they start smiling at each other - it will absolutely melt your heart!

Thanks lemon_tree! I'm feeling a lot calmer now. Especially as I'm out of the first trimester and everything is looking good. And my youngest is starting to be a bit easier to, phew!

Congratulations :D
Mine are older so you can see we came out the other side just fine and I loved every minute of it. It was hard, I won't lie to you and I don't have older kids but wow it is so worth it. Twins are so special. I think we twin and multiple mums are especially blessed :) (And I am not religious even!)

congrats!! twins are AMAZING!! they are tough too but soooo worth it! will you find out gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->