im getting a tattoo

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Iwantone!!!, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

aaaaaahhhhhhhh i think i have gone mad after turning 21 i have booked a tattoo not telling anyone when its was as im scared i will bk out
    im left home over 5yrs ago from my real mum and im getting butterflies on my bk as i am now free it makes sence for those who no mystory im crappying myself

any tips for anyone who has had a tattoo???

2. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

No advice cause Im to chicken to get one myself. But Best of luck and I cant wait to see pictures.

3. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Ohhhhhhhhhhh cool!!! Me & Paul are going to get a tattoo, but we don't know what yet, and we are not getting it done just yet either.....I already have a black panther and love it!!!!! But Paul is a tattoo virgin ;)

Good luck hun & get pics!! x

4. Cheyanne

Cheyanne Well-Known Member

I have three and if you can give birth...you can handle a tatoo. lol It does hurt some though. The outline seems worse 'cause they go deeper. Once they start adding color, it becomes a dull pain. Make sure not to drink..thins the blood and you want to minimize any bleeding. The best advice...make SURE this is what you want! I regret two of the three...ex's name on my left breast inside a banner draped across a heart. and my own name on my ankle...bright purple. LOL As far as passing out...you may. My girlfriends and I got ours together and one fainted three times and then threw up. She was a mess. She wanted to quit, but it wasn't done. I gave her a hard talking to ("Get your ass off the floor and act like a damn adult.") and she finished.

5. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Most painful was the one on my shoulder blade (or near) - I had one done on my 18th a dolphin over my belly buttom I think he said it would take about an hr and it took him too because I kept laughing it tickled sometimes & I was so nervous :rofl:

6. KX

KX Well-Known Member

good luck Tiff x

7. Tam

I was told the drawing would hurt more, but I found the colouring more painful myself!

8. Cheyanne

Cheyanne Well-Known Member

Really? I was just the opposite. The most painful one for me was the breast. It stung sooo much. It bled alot too. The others weren't bad at all.

9. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

I got 2 .. one on my shoulder blade and one at the top of my arm and dont think either of them really hurt. Just felt like a scratch. I want another one done on my ankle but DH doesnt want me to have it done.

10. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

well im going to cheat as i have brought a numbing cream which will numb the area b4 it go hehheheheh if im having one i dont want to feel it lol will shows pics if i get it

11. Tam

Mine is on my breast too......I loved the scab you get afterwards, which when off, reveils a perfect tattoo :blush: